The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they have cast Rosita this means Abraham cant be far off :yess:
Probably can't act for **** but he would be perfect for Abraham.

220px-Paulsr.jpg

Hence the "in-depth;" the last thing I want to see are Rick and the group sailing to Bulgaria. I was suggesting separate shows, with separate stories, and separate characters, all across the globe, but set in the same universe.

I don't think USA citizens respond well to shows not based in the USA, in general.

I don't think USA citizens respond well to shows not based in the USA, in general.

No, but people in France respond to French TV shows, people in Spain like Spanish TV shows, and TWD fans will probably watch stuff with subtitles if it fleshes out the universe.:lol

No, but people in France respond to French TV shows, people in Spain like Spanish TV shows, and TWD fans will probably watch stuff with subtitles if it fleshes out the universe.:lol

Got it, so you're saying that they can be done, locally, based on the same "universe". That would be pretty cool. I have a feeling, though, this zombie craze is getting spread a little thin as it is. Werewolves must be next, right? We've done Vampires and Zombies, so its gotta be Werewolves.

BTW you're sig is mezmerizing...Julie Newmar was sooooo hot.

Got it, so you're saying that they can be done, locally, based on the same "universe". That would be pretty cool. I have a feeling, though, this zombie craze is getting spread a little thin as it is. Werewolves must be next, right? We've done Vampires and Zombies, so its gotta be Werewolves.

BTW you're sig is mezmerizing...Julie Newmar was sooooo hot.

I think Twilight killed Vampires and Werewolves for a while. :lol

Back