The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lsmkruqR3r1qfxaeno1_400.gif

:rolleyes:

My point, exactly. :lol

Vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight. As far as I'm concerned they never featured vampires in the first place. Only moody goth kids.

It's a shame 30 Days Night wasn't more successful. That movie made vampires scary again. :(

Vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight. As far as I'm concerned they never featured vampires in the first place. Only moody goth kids.

They were fairies. It is funny because True Blood has fairies too and they pretty much behave the same way Twilight vamps did.

I still say that Twilight was dealing with some kind of fairy creature.

It's a shame 30 Days Night wasn't more successful. That movie made vampires scary again. :(

I absolutely agree. 30 Days of Night was a return to form. I loved that movie. I don't care if it was even that great, because they tried.

it really sucks because that pretty much proves to Hollywood that Twilight vamps is where the money is

I agree completely. Which is exactly what they should be.
They were fairies. It is funny because True Blood has fairies too and they pretty much behave the same way Twilight vamps did.

I still say that Twilight was dealing with some kind of fairy creature.

I absolutely agree. 30 Days of Night was a return to form. I loved that movie. I don't care if it was even that great, because they tried.

it really sucks because that pretty much proves to Hollywood that Twilight vamps is where the money is
Yup. When you try to make them as human as possible it completely kills what made them frightening in the first place. It's sad that the fate of vampires has been placed in the hands of 14 year old girls.

Back