The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9101~Sarcasm-Posters.jpg

:lecture

Patience...

Justice is coming to all of us. No matter what the ^^^^ we do. ;)

Strubob.

Don't get me wrong, the DCD figures are the best they've produced since Bizarro, but if you want something more, you just need to wait. Aged Scotch takes time to make.

Last edited:
Your usually right about these things so I can happily say you've made my weekend. Really looking forward to an announcement on these guys. :chew

Managed to score a DC Direct bust of the Comedian for $13 + shipping off the 'bay.

Ha Ha! Silly seller with no minimum. One of my greatest coups yet. :joy

Pretty happy with it so I'm skippin' on the action figure altogether.

so, is dc direct only making 2 series of the 7" figures? there are still plenty of characters to make.
the rest of the minutemen, 2 more versions of ozzy (veidt in business suit and the outfit he had at the end... and bubastis).
i'd also need a prison walter, a vietnam comedian with a flamethrower and nite owl with the antarctic outfit.
oh, and a nude sexytime laurie.

i need answers!

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the idea of DC doing more than just series 2. Irish posted something somewhere on these boards where DCD said that they aren't shying away from more DCD Watchmen both in 1/6 or in 7" but that there were no immediate plans....although the quote did say how much they liked the film version of The Minutemen Comedian so I would assume that'd be out before anything else.

Back