The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Just read where Hugh Jackman got the role of Wolverine because Russell Crowe turned it down.

Ummmmmm.........thank goodness for that!

I always heard the bad guy in Mission Impossible 2 was going to be Wolverine but shooting for MI2 took too long and he had to pass. I never heard of Crowe being considered. Ironic they're both in Les Miz as rivals now :lol

original.jpg

Last edited:

Yea, I'm not really feeling the poster either. but then again, the last wolverine film sucked so that probably has something to do with my excitement for this

Official Synopsis

Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.

https://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/174141-mark-millar-talks-about-the-wolverine

Looking forward to: In 2013? Kick-Ass 2. There can be only one. Also buzzed about Superman and - the big surprise, I think - The Wolverine. The script is amazing and Mangold is such a brilliant director. Seen the first 10 mins and it looks like David Lean doing a superhero movie. This the one that's going to surprise people. This and First Class were Year Zero for the Fox Marvel movies as far as I'm concerned."

:yess:

Back