Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. :lol

But then I'm not sure if they were cooked right when I had them. *shivers*

Were they raw or something?

original0.jpg

I hate the idea that it is remotely possible that i might eat bugs.

I can easily sit right here and say that I would not touch bugs with the intention of eating them.

Then I remember how much I love being alive and I start to think that eating bugs might just happen if it were a matter of survival.

But I would try damned hard to not have to chew them.

I hate the idea that it is remotely possible that i might eat bugs.

I can easily sit right here and say that I would not touch bugs with the intention of eating them.

Then I remember how much I love being alive and I start to think that eating bugs might just happen if it were a matter of survival.

But I would try damned hard to not have to chew them.

Don't ever go to survival school. And FYI: Chewing them is 100% better than swallowing them whole, TRUST me. You'll reconsider when you realize that their exoskeleton is not as easily dissolved by stomach acids as other foods, while they're trying to climb back up your esophagus. :lol

I F#$%ing hate spiders!

I just had this huge ____ing spider running through my room :horror :horror :horror
The _____ is dead now... a punishment that fitted the crime of scaring me :lol

Don't ever go to survival school. And FYI: Chewing them is 100% better than swallowing them whole, TRUST me. You'll reconsider when you realize that their exoskeleton is not as easily dissolved by stomach acids as other foods, while they're trying to climb back up your esophagus. :lol

I hate that after reading this I threw up in my mouth a little. :lol

My nephew fell asleep during some field training in the NG. He woke up covered in ants and he had some in his mouth from sleeping with his mouth opened. When he accidentally chewed some of them...he said they were kind of sweet and not unpleasant at all to eat.

If it ever happens to me...I am hoping for ants...lots and lots of ants.

I F#$%ing hate spiders!

I just had this huge ____ing spider running through my room :horror :horror :horror
The _____ is dead now... a punishment that fitted the crime of scaring me :lol

It's bad luck to kill a spider in your house.

I just scoop them up and put them outside.

My nephew fell asleep during some field training in the NG. He woke up covered in ants and he had some in his mouth from sleeping with his mouth opened. When he accidentally chewed some of them...he said they were kind of sweet and not unpleasant at all to eat.

If it ever happens to me...I am hoping for ants...lots and lots of ants.

Scorpions are better. They crunch and taste like corn chips when fried. :lol

It's bad luck to kill a spider in your house.

I just scoop them up and put them outside.

Nah, over here in The Netherlands it's good luck. Which proved this morning, I got my Art of Captain America book already even though the store said it would get delivered on the 17th :D

And no way I'm gonna scoop up a big ugly spider :horror :lol

Back