Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know she was doing slave labour for quarters. If someone is in need of help and ask for 25 cents to use a pay phone, l will give them 25 cents, l wont go broke.

:exactly:
Good samaritan. As long as you know where the money is going and you judge it to be a legitimate use and you support it, then it's all good. I would have loaned you the 25 cents :wink1:

So you felt that because you exist, that entitles you to someone else's money? :cuckoo:

We all exist together and maybe this world would be a better place if people helped other people without the other person having to deserve it. You seem to think in her logic, think l want her money (25 cents closer to the mansion i'm saving for:cuckoo:) for my own personal gain (to buy my self something), that's not what it was for, l was stranded and needed a ride, so if she could of acted like a human and helped me out (by spending 25 cents on a stranger) she would of helped me and made my day and l would of been very appreciative and l would of let her know it, maybe that would make her feel better knowing she helped someone that day instead of being miserable.

I will answer your question, did l deserve her money, NO of course not no one deserves someone elses money, no one is entitled to spend their money if they don't want too. Like l said it was the way she acted that got under my skin, not whether l got the money or not.

You didn't answer my question either, does a person have to deserve someone elses help?

Nammag,
Did you give out any treats this halloween to all those little entitled "maggots" who didn't earn their candy? :wink1:

Exactly, l bet a bunch of those kids are probably bad kids who dont listen to their parents and are failing school, do they deserve the free candy?

I bet Nam sends his daughter to go trick ot treating with her friends and he shuts the lights off and pretends no one is home so he doesn't have to give kids free candy he paid for because they probably don't deserve it.:lol

Okay......I hate that I'm away from the board for a few days and come back and people have gotten banned. Fill me in please. :D

Nammag,
Did you give out any treats this halloween to all those little entitled "maggots" who didn't earn their candy? :wink1:

No costume or halfassed attempt at one = no candy. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Hot moms who tag along are the only exception. :lol

Okay......I hate that I'm away from the board for a few days and come back and people have gotten banned. Fill me in please. :D

We're all just guessing that Devil got himself banned for a couple weeks for ____ talking in the UFC thread. :huh

Explain this.
Guy derails thread (as usual) posting pics of as he described as "the greatest Masterpiece ever put out by Sideshow" on 11/02/2011 mentioning how he's on an active hunt for this grail piece of his. The pics he posted in the 1st place weren't his, then on that very same day he posted how he got the piece but never put up pics of said piece he acquired. I don't know but if I attained something I considered a grail, you bet your ____in' ass I'd be posting pics the very same hour!

I can tolerate bullshht every now & then but THIS stinks up to high heaven & that's what I ____in' hate...

Rant done...
...for now.

Darth Cruel too?

Huh? Must've been quick. He posted today. :lol:

Nope...haven't been banned. I actually feel like a wuss...I've never even gotten an infraction. I took my avatar off because I got bored of it and I have not found a replacement, yet.

Came close to an infraction though...I am guessing... because I had to have a conversation deleted, once.
:dunno

Back