Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pretentious lying prick who keeps posting statements as if he's been wronged by Sideshow numerous times when I'd bet my left nut that he only has a handful of Sideshow's products, then continues to derail the thread with pictures of another companies products. Also took credit on an artwork that he didn't create then just shrugs it off when people pointed it out. ____in' garbage!.

Name :dunno

This pretentious lying prick who keeps posting statements as if he's been wronged by Sideshow numerous times when I'd bet my left nut that he only has a handful of Sideshow's products, then continues to derail the thread with pictures of another companies products. Also took credit on an artwork that he didn't create then just shrugs it off when people pointed it out. ____in' garbage!

oh...yeah. him lol

Good for you, but that doesn't answer the question. :dunno

It's called courtesy, if someone needs help and you can help them by giving them 25 cents who the hell cares, it's not like i'm asking for a $1 or $2. What pissed me off about that event wasn't that she didn't give me the money. If she politely said "no sorry" that would of been fine, she got almost angry and insinuated l was going to use that money for booze or drugs.:cuckoo:

It's called courtesy, if someone needs help and you can help them by giving them 25 cents who the hell cares, it's not like i'm asking for a $1 or $2. What pissed me off about that event wasn't that she didn't give me the money. If she politely said "no sorry" that would of been fine, she got almost angry and insinuated l was going to use that money for booze or drugs.:cuckoo:

Stop evading the question. Other than feeling entitled to it because of the value, what did you do to deserve her hard earned money? :lol

Stop evading the question. Other than feeling entitled to it because of the value, what did you do to deserve her hard earned money? :lol

Read the first 3 words of my last paragraph.

What does someone need to do to derserve help from a stranger? If giving a stranger $25 cents will help them out of a jam, sure i will give them some change and l have. Parting with a $1 or less to help someone wont make me go broke or anyone else, do l do that all the time, no, but if someone is in a jam then yeah. I suppose you don't believe in helping strangers.

Like l said before l could care less she didn't give me 25 cents, l don't expect someone too, it's just she was very rude and made it out like l was a thug looking for money for a score, when l was standing right next to the pay phone and said l didn't have any change and could i possibly have 25 cents if she wouldn't mind, l needed to call for a ride. She then went on her rant.

Last edited:
Read the first 3 words of my last paragraph.

What does someone need to do to derserve help from a stranger? If giving a stranger $25 cents will help them out of a jam, sure i will give them some change and l have. Parting with a $1 or less to help someone wont make me go broke or anyone else, do l do that all the time, no, but if someone is in a jam then yeah. I suppose you don't believe in helping strangers.

Like l said before l could care less she didn't give me 25 cents, l don't expect someone too, it's just she was very rude and made it out like l was a thug looking for money for a score, when l was standing right next to the pay phone and said l didn't have any change and could i possibly have 25 cents if she wouldn't mind, l needed to call for a ride. She then went on her rant.

So you felt that because you exist, that entitles you to someone else's money? :cuckoo:

Back