Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got 18" of snow the day before Thanksgiving. Want some of that?

YES!

I wish it would snow here. It's been pretty warm and I'm getting sick of the rain.

We're suppose to get some tonight but not anywhere near 18 inches!

I had to pull an all-nighter because of all the rain. My house in once again surrounded by a moat.

I'd rather have snow.

I hate it when buyers do not contact me when they receive their items. When you contact them 11 days after the actual receipt of the items in the online tracking page, they tell you there is a problem.

Seriously.. this buyer should have contacted me the moment he received the defective item, if the item really was defective.. Not _____ about it when asked about receipt of the stuff.

What happened to
common sense? Is this a rarity nowadays?! :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate it when buyers do not contact me when they receive their items. When you contact them 11 days after the actual receipt of the items in the online tracking page, they tell you there is a problem.

Seriously.. this buyer should have contacted me the moment he received the defective item, if the item really was defective.. Not _____ about it when asked about receipt of the stuff.

What happened to
common sense? Is this a rarity nowadays! :dunno

Haven't you seen? Common Sense is now considered to be a super power due to its rarity.

What happened to
common sense? Is this a rarity nowadays?! :dunno

Did the defect exist when you shipped it? :huh

Did the defect exist when you shipped it? :huh

Of course, not. He was complaining about damaged knee joints on both legs. If the problem was really true, then he should have contacted me right away. The joints may have been damaged when shipped, but how am I supposed to believe it when the timeframe he complains is un-effing-believable?

Instead, he talked about it only as reply to my PM asking if he already received the package. That was 11 days after he received it, and i see he's been posting in SS in those 11days, so there's activity in his account.

^^^ had that happen to me on a Dutch body that was perfect, he wanted a discount. It was insure so I told him "we will go the claim route with USPS".

He said, nvm... talked to a friend and I was able to get a swapped knee joint and then later gave me positive feedback. :)

Of course, not. He was complaining about damaged knee joints on both legs. If the problem was really true, then he should have contacted me right away. The joints may have been damaged when shipped, but how am I supposed to believe it when the timeframe he complains is un-effing-believable?

Instead, he talked about it only as reply to my PM asking if he already received the package. That was 11 days after he received it, and i see he's been posting in SS in those 11days, so there's activity in his account.

I dunno, while I've let packages sit without checking them (PayPal gives you 45 days), I do find it odd that he's complaining about the knees. Too many people have tried to defraud others into getting replacements for knee joints they've broken (as Ski pointed out above). If you insured it, tell him you'll go that route. If he's trying to fraud ya, he'll likely also back down.

^^I would be happy to help him, but the fact that he did
not tell me about it right away already tells you he's probably just making it up to get some sort of compensation.

He bought these fine HT figures from me loose without their boxes, and had them declared as a Gift with value declared as below US$50 & no insurance. By him requesting for this arrangement, I already wash my hands for any damage caused by shipping mishandling, as I had to confirm with him if he's sure about having it Not-Insured.

^^I would be happy to help him, but the fact that he did
not tell me about it right away already tells you he's probably just making it up to get some sort of compensation.

He bought these fine HT figures from me loose without their boxes, and had them declared as a Gift with value declared as below US$50 & no insurance. By him requesting for this arrangement, I already wash my hands for any damage caused by shipping mishandling, as I had to confirm with him if he's sure about having it Not-Insured.

Unfortunately, all you did was wash his hands of any responsibility for any damage caused. Unless he paid by Gift, if he files a claim, PayPal will bend you over and stretch your sphincter something fierce.

Back