Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Men - If you sit to pee...turn in your man card...now.

Edit - Unless there is a genuine reason such as physical disability.

You'd have to fight my gf for it, and unless you're built like Ski I don't fancy your chances.

LOL...I was joking! :) I don't need my butt kicked by a woman!

...and what's this 'pee' business? Isn't that a girly blouse word for 'piss'? :wink1:

LOL...no.

Words like "Piss" are masculine.

Words like "tinkle" and "shee-shee" are feminine.

"Pee" is neutral.

Adult Swim is such a WTF storm of craziness sometimes, I don't get that show, and I dont really get Aqua team hunger force or Sealab 2021, squidbillies, just shows that, wtf

Add Home Movies, Adventure Time, etc., to that list as well. :monkey1

LOL...I was joking! :) I don't need my butt kicked by a woman!

LOL...no.

Words like "Piss" are masculine.

Words like "tinkle" and "shee-shee" are feminine.

"Pee" is neutral.

Those who use the word "pee" when referring to themselves urinating, probably sit to do so. :lecture:lecture:lecture

People on Ebay who steal pics to make their items look as if they have the item in hand...

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

I hate that I lost my debit card. Probably misplaced it, but don't want to take any chances. I have to wait 5-7 business days to get my new one and some flex payments were supposed to come out this week from Sideshow. My card is frozen, so I'll have to get that sorted out.

I actually HATE people that don't leave feedback either on Ebay or Amazon, both buyers or sellers, I mean everything was okay they said everything was good, no problems, yet they cant take 3 minutes to say it was positive?....

Back