Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll drink with you. Got a webcam? :dance

Well, we're getting it now so there may be hope for you yet.

I saw on the weather map that you were getting it, but it doesn't look nearly as bad as what we got.

We got our first snow this morning. About a half an inch. Just enough to scrape off the car before work.

Google had some interesting "computers called peaches". :lol

Do you know how many times a week I get calls from guests because their damned iPads can't connect to our wi-fi? :duh

Standing in the 15 items or less checkout line behind someone who has 50 items. Then she asks for a price check to save $.50 causing a further delay. :gah:

The problem here is the cashier not having the gumption to ask her to move to the other line in the first place. :(

:lol You guys love your drama! :lol

It starts on post 99 here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78205&page=10

But doesn't really take off until post 106 and then, later, a special guest appearance by a champion ____ stirrer. I won't spoil who it is. ;)

edit: The pink pony intervened, so perhaps the thread is saved...

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Being paranoid of homosexuals is so 80's. How the hell do you keep your kids from that ____? Lock them up like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction and keep them trapped in a box in the basement? :lol

So long as they're not continuously making advances on myself or my family after being told "no," I could give two ____s or a ____ if someone's gay. "Extremes" aside, they're just the same as everybody else except that they like to jump in bed with the same sex. Paranoids really need to get over this ____. It's just as bad as freaking out over not having "whites only" drinking fountains. :lol

Last edited:
Standing in the 15 items or less checkout line behind someone who has 50 items. Then she asks for a price check to save $.50 causing a further delay. :gah:

The problem here is the cashier not having the gumption to ask her to move to the other line in the first place. :(

A serious pet peeve of mine!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl Being paranoid of homosexuals is so 80's. How the hell do you keep your kids from that ____? Lock them up like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction and keep them trapped in a box in the basement? :lol

So long as they're not continuously making advances on myself or my family after being told "no," I could give two ____s or a ____ if someone's gay. "Extremes" aside, they're just the same as everybody else except that they like to jump in bed with the same sex. Paranoids really need to get over this ____. It's just as bad as freaking out over not having "whites only" drinking fountains. :lol

:nono :nono

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Being paranoid of homosexuals is so 80's. How the hell do you keep your kids from that ____? Lock them up like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction and keep them trapped in a box in the basement? :lol

:lecture :lecture :exactly:

Back