Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
propofol...

Effin anesthesiologist gave me that crap today for my 3rd epidural. Needless to say what should have taken an hour to get over and done with so I could go to work, knocked me out for 8 hours and missing work.

My office kept calling frantically to find out if I was alive.

And to think that MJ was addicted to that crap.

propofol...

Effin anesthesiologist gave me that crap today for my 3rd epidural. Needless to say what should have taken an hour to get over and done with so I could go to work, knocked me out for 8 hours and missing work.

My office kept calling frantically to find out if I was alive.

And to think that MJ was addicted to that crap.

So you were dead to the world for 8 hours?

Ooooooooo......could've been fun. :D

Shamona.......hee hee!

I've tried Advil PM and Tylenol PM and I actually get less sleep.

Even drinking doesn't help. When I drink my heart rate goes up and I have a hard time relaxing to sleep.
Yeah it's a pain. I was sat here at 3am this morning deciding whether to sign on here, just for somethig to do cos I couldn't sleep.

I wouldn't mind but the amount of tabs I take I should be out like a light, but every now and then I just have bad insomnia, even when taking sleepy tabs :gah:.

I might add Vodka to my drinking list tonight, at least that way I will pass out :lol
x :peace

Last edited:
Finding out that you can only go to Comic Con Wed - Fri because your niece decides to celebrate her quinceanera on the Sat of Comic Con.

ARGH!!!

Yeah it's a pain. I was sat here at 3am this morning deciding whether to sign on here, just for somethig to do cos I couldn't sleep.

I wouldn't mind but the amount of tabs I take I should be out like a light, but every now and then I just have bad insomnia, even when taking sleepy tabs :gah:.

I might add Vodka to my drinking list tonight, at least that way I will pass out :lol
x :peace

try a glass of Milk

Back