Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a fact.

I got a hard lesson on the unpredictability of stupidity on Christmas night, but it makes me too angry to post here. Life would be much better for me right now, could I have simply double-tapped and been on my merry.

I think you should be allowed to kill stupid people and then claim they were or were about to turn into a zombie. That should be a viable, legal defense.

I hate work filters. Company had blocked YouTube for awhile then allowed it for a couple months. Came back to work from the Christmas holiday and it's blocked again.:gah:

Most everything is blocked on my computer. I'm surprised that I can get into this message boards because most others are blocked. I can't get on most message boards, I can't get on eBay though I can most store sites and Amazon, no gaming sites, no email sites other than the schools, and I can't do searches with certain words like knife, gun, etc. I can't see many pictures either. It's pretty bad.

Most everything is blocked on my computer. I'm surprised that I can get into this message boards because most others are blocked. I can't get on most message boards, I can't get on eBay though I can most store sites and Amazon, no gaming sites, no email sites other than the schools, and I can't do searches with certain words like knife, gun, etc. I can't see many pictures either. It's pretty bad.
Thanks for putting in perspective. Guess I should be thankful that's all that is blocked.

The "SSC Firefly" thread. Gets me every time.

I expect this:
fireflymmo.jpg

But get this:
IMG_7034.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Every. Single. Time. :monkey2

When something upsets someone, and they take their anger out on you and treat you bad. Even when you've done nothing wrong. But they can't get their head far enough out of their ass to be kind to you, as you are to them.

When something upsets someone, and they take their anger out on you and treat you bad. Even when you've done nothing wrong. But they can't get their head far enough out of their ass to be kind to you, as you are to them.

There's another way to look at it. When someone vents at you like that, it shows how much they trust you.

Back