Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When a woman with beautiful curves a round bubble butt and an all ready perfect body decides to go on a crash diet and loses way too much weight and lands up losing the booty and instead of being healthy looking lands up looking sickly and malnourished.

You saw the Jenna Jameson interview. :lol

When a woman with beautiful curves a round bubble butt and an all ready perfect body decides to go on a crash diet and loses way too much weight and lands up losing the booty and instead of being healthy looking lands up looking sickly and malnourished.

I hate that too. All those nice curvy chicks do that. Jennifer Hudson comes to mind. I admit I like me the big curves. I would hit left side Jennifer Hudson while right side Jennifer Hudson barely get a look from me at the bar.

image.jpg

Mass meetings are a necessity because the individual (…) who feels isolated and easily succumbs to the fear of loneliness, is given here an idea of a greater community. (…) When he as a seeker is swept along by the mighty effect of the ecstasy and enthusiasm of three to four thousand others, when the visible success and agreement of thousands confirm to him the rightness of the new doctrine (…), then he will submit to the magic spell of what we call “mass suggestiveness.” The will, the longing, as well as the power of thousands of people are accumulated in every individual. The man who entered such a meeting doubting and wavering leaves it with an inner conviction: he has become a member of a community.

Any guesses who wrote that?

Just had $350 yanked from my checking account for cancelling a merchant account. I cancelled because they were as crooked as a dogs hind leg! That's ok though, hopefully my bank can get my money back, seeing as it was an undisclosed fee and therefore fraudulent.

Back