Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I should answer that question. I may be judged in a biased and not wholly rational manner. You've seen the way people here treat their kind.

And the last mail bomb didn't kill me, so what do I really have to worry about, right? Still, no advantage to letting them to know how deep our networks run...

PM sent. :cool:

thats-racist.gif

I like credit more than debt.

Debt sucks as well. But you know me. I always like to get to the root of the problem.

I do understand that credit and debt have there benefits. But for my money, the drawbacks far outweigh those benefits. I would be willing to use it in cases of severe necessity such as emergency medical expenses for my family if that ever became a necessity beyond what insurance covers. But beyond that, it just is not for me and I am glad that I will soon be bowing out of the credit game.

Tuition, lately I really hate tuition. We've got enough left to cover the end of my wifes course, and then that's the end of the reserves. We better hope this leads to a job.

Finding out one of favorite mentors and best friend in the whole wide world hates me!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tDbEuMxys[/ame]

I needz HUGS!!!! :grouphug Jen, come hur!​

Back