Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine line between hatred and jealousy.

images

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Haters_Gonna_Hate_15.jpg

When people offer grail items in the FS threads when you cannot possibly buy them. Damn you Galactiboy.

Whiners who get all tittybaby because they're poor. :monkey1 :pfft:

Having to tell someone that one their favorite mentors and best friend in the whole wide world hates them.

Having to tell someone that one their favorite mentors and best friend in the whole wide world hates them because they offer grail items in the FS threads to Whiners who get all tittybaby because they're poor.

Having to tell someone that one their favorite mentors and best friend in the whole wide world hates them because they offer grail items in the FS threads to Whiners who get all tittybaby because they're poor.

< mind blown.

Being told by someone that one of my favorite mentors and best friends in the whole wide world hates me because I offer grail items in the FS threads to Whiners who get all tittybaby because they're poor.

I also hate people who get hated on and then say "haters gonna hate" cuz that's reverse-hate. Which is more hateful than just regular hate.

Being told by someone that one of my favorite mentors and best friends in the whole wide world hates me because I offer grail items in the FS threads to Whiners who get all tittybaby because they're poor.

I also hate people who get hated on and then say "haters gonna hate" cuz that's reverse-hate. Which is more hateful than just regular hate.

Cat%20Middle%20Finger.jpg

Last edited:

I_hate_you_THIS_much.jpg

Back