Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. There is a handful of people I like. I really do. We have the same opinions on things, and enjoy the same kind of rhetoric.

But then you have the mods, and the stuck ups. Which is like 90% of the community.

Oh well. :dunno

And why didya put quotes around my name? :lol

They're here too.:lecture

No way. I acted like a ____ here, and a mod mearly talked to me. No infractions given.

In less then 3 months, I had 5 infractions. All for discussing the flaws about Avatar. I was also banned there for saying "Resident Evil 4 will suck, but man, it's going to be FUN!"

The mods control the boards to how they feel. If they like something, they will infract anyone who disagree. If they hate something, they will attack it without remorse.

That place can suck a fat one. :lecture

No way. I acted like a ____ here, and a mod mearly talked to me. No infractions given.

In less then 3 months, I had 5 infractions. All for discussing the flaws about Avatar. I was also banned there for saying "Resident Evil 4 will suck, but man, it's going to be FUN!"

The mods control the boards to how they feel. If they like something, they will infract anyone who disagree. If they hate something, they will attack it without remorse.

That place can suck a fat one. :lecture

Weren't you banned several times from the Spawn boards too? :lol

Oh yes. :lol

The last was because I called some dude an _______. He said he wanted to come in my house and ____ my mom. Not that I really took offense....but I wanted to call him an _______. Alas...the mod did not approve. :dunno

:lol

Oh yes. :lol

The last was because I called some dude an _______. He said he wanted to come in my house and ____ my mom. Not that I really took offense....but I wanted to call him an _______. Alas...the mod did not approve. :dunno

:lol

And he didn't get banned for saying what he said about your mom. I guess the mod in that section planned on joining in.:lol:dunno

Well, SHH actually doesn't have much to do with collecting. There's one main sub forum, and maybe one thread in each movie. Spawn was 80% collecting.

To bump my thread?

Are you kidding? I am sure they would make it accessible by password only, or some such nonsense.

I'd call you a lot of things, but I wouldn't call you stupid.

ohstopumade128465155589697500.jpg

Back