Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot xYx! I seriously have that verse stuck in my head now. :slap

nelson_muntz_ha_ha-400x390.jpg

I hate lying, manipulative, evil hypocrites that tweet nothing but venom and the stupid sycophants that follow them and lap up all the b.s. they spew out.

:lol Thanks. I just have to refrain from reading it because it never does anything but piss me off. (And it's no one here - just some fools I unfortunately know from work stuff).

whiny ass buyers. His stupid payment cleared today, and he's _____ing at me cause I haven't given him a tracking number yet. I just want to tell people like that to STFU, I have a life. I went to the PO, then to the gym for awhile afterwards, and had to work this morning. I want to _____ slap ppl like that. It hasn't even been 24 hrs since his payment cleared :slap

whiny ass buyers. His stupid payment cleared today, and he's _____ing at me cause I haven't given him a tracking number yet. I just want to tell people like that to STFU, I have a life. I went to the PO, then to the gym for awhile afterwards, and had to work this morning. I want to _____ slap ppl like that. It hasn't even been 24 hrs since his payment cleared :slap

Imagine that if you are customizing or painting something... :D

Ski

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Imagine that if you are customizing or painting something... :D

Ski

I can imagine. It's so annoying. Right now, as I'm typing, I'm trying to think of a nice way of telling this idiot to STFU, your stupid package went out today ya dunce :)

:lol nah, actually I dont have that problem very often because I can pickout the Heath Ledgers.

Waiting.
____ waiting.
waiting in line, pre-orders, waiting for a taxi, the green light, sex time, poop time. everything.
i think i've spent 30-40% of my lifetime waiting.

loading.gif

Being at the post office and having to wait behind customers who have apparently never mailed anything ever. The reason the post office line takes for ever is because of these jackwads.

Or the post office has the slow-assed cashier working during the lunch hour while all the others are on break and the lunch rush hits to mail ____ during their break.

Yup. Standing in line at the post office sucks for all those reasons. Also why I hate shipping international stuff needing customs forms meaning I have to stand in line .. . .

Back