Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wierd-science-indeed-kelly-lebrock-funny-pictures-1303941418.jpg

Ski

:( For shame. One of my earliest boners is credited to that dame.

Stupid questions but were you exposed to cold wind or lacking water? Advil liquid gels work best for me.

Both.....but I'm having stress issues which cause me neck pain and I think that's where it's coming from.

I use those Advils all the time. :yess:

I hate it when I'm cooking something like dinner and 1/2 way through, whatever I'm making just doesn't sound good anymore.

When I am looking for a thread and even when I look through nearly 2,000 threads for it...I still can not find it...even with the search feature.

Anyone know where the "guess the movie" thread went to? Did it get deleted?

When I am looking for a thread and even when I look through nearly 2,000 threads for it...I still can not find it...even with the search feature.

It should be around here somewhere. I wish I could remember who started it.

I don't like eggs, so I won't be cooking those. :nono

but that's what all the ladies cook me! :( :lecture :tap

Ah.... but you WILL be cooking...​

[ame]https://youtu.be/zMRrNY0pxfM[/ame]

Eggs over easy, and don't burn the pancakes this time. :lecture

Ski

I will have to try that if I can't find that thread soon.

:)

I looked and looked. I think it's fallen off the grid....we could find it again if anyone knew the name of the person who started it...but doing searches or going through each page in different forums ...it's just not turning up.

You could always start a new one....and then if the other is ever found, we can merge them together.

I looked and looked. I think it's fallen off the grid....we could find it again if anyone knew the name of the person who started it...but doing searches or going through each page in different forums ...it's just not turning up.

You could always start a new one....and then if the other is ever found, we can merge them together.

Thanks for the help. I might just start a knew one as you suggest. I looked back for about 20 pages, then did a search and looked through about 500 threads that came up between the 4 different sections I did searches in, then I looked back through all 1900+ threads that are on my subscribed list and I could not find it.

Again, I appreciate your efforts!

Edit...should it be in this section or the other topics section?

Edit 2 - I also tried the over easy eggs and pancakes...but I might have burnt the pancakes because that didn't work, either. :)

Back