Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, All.

:grouphug

I feel better today. But after checking a food bowl for 16 years, it's hard not to look in that area of the kitchen, ya know? :(

Bummer! :mad:

Hell yes. My wife has a cat that has been around almost that long. I have known her for 14 years or more and she got the cat before she met me. I am by no definition a cat guy. But when that cat goes...I am gonna miss her.

Edit - And on a side note...not that I am making a comparison to the loss of 16-year-old cat...but my scorpion died sometime last night. I found him drowned in the water dish this morning. It was wierd. I dropped about 10 crickets in there and put some water in the water dish last night...and this morning, like 6 of the crickets and the scorpion were all drowned in the water dish. I have visions of the crickets ganging up on him screaming "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" and carrying him to the water bowl where they all sacrificed themselves in an epic cricket/baby scorpion battle where they all perished to save the other 4 crickets.

I guess that is one for Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited:
Thanks, All.

:grouphug

I feel better today. But after checking a food bowl for 16 years, it's hard not to look in that area of the kitchen, ya know? :(

So sorry to hear about your cat, Sam. Losing a pet hurts. :(

Hell yes. My wife has a cat that has been around almost that long. I have known her for 14 years or more and she got the cat before she met me. I am by no definition a cat guy. But when that cat goes...I am gonna miss her.

Edit - And on a side note...not that I am making a comparison to the loss of 16-year-old cat...but my scorpion died sometime last night. I found him drowned in the water dish this morning. It was wierd. I dropped about 10 crickets in there and put some water in the water dish last night...and this morning, like 6 of the crickets and the scorpion were all drowned in the water dish. I have visions of the crickets ganging up on him screaming "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" and carrying him to the water bowl where they all sacrificed themselves in an epic cricket/baby scorpion battle where they all perished to save the other 4 crickets.

I guess that is one for Sherlock Holmes.

Sorry to hear about your scorpion...but the way you told your story did make me chuckle...I could see the crickets rebelling.....would be interesting to find out what really happened...if only there was a video camera that captured it all. Definitely a puzzling situation.

Awwwww.......does someone you know watch her or do you put her in a kennel? That would be hard for me as well.

I took her to a boarding place...but it's damn nice. 5 acres to run around - it's out on island about 1 1/2 hours north of Seattle...then she is kenneled at night...but it's a huge kennel...about 4 feet x 10 feet with radiant floor heating, raised beds...music. She may not want to come home. :lol I have missed her terribly though and can't wait to pick her up in an hour.

I took her to a boarding place...but it's damn nice. 5 acres to run around - it's out on island about 1 1/2 hours north of Seattle...then she is kenneled at night...but it's a huge kennel...about 4 feet x 10 feet with radiant floor heating, raised beds...music. She may not want to come home. :lol I have missed her terribly though and can't wait to pick her up in an hour.

That does sound nice. Can I go? :D

I hate when creepers sneak into my apartment at 3:30am and refuse to leave after I tell them to get the *#$# out. Thank god for my dog who went insane and actually heard him coming in. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight :(

Sorry to hear about your scorpion...but the way you told your story did make me chuckle...I could see the crickets rebelling.....would be interesting to find out what really happened...if only there was a video camera that captured it all. Definitely a puzzling situation.

LOL...I needed to believe my scorpion put up an awesome fight and didn't just die like an idiot like Boba Fett in Return of the Jedi.

Sooooooooooo, I dreamt last night that I woke up and as I was getting ready for work, looked into a mirror. And I looked like a cave troll. A cave troll stared back at me.

What's up with that? Not sure if I 'hate' that but I sure as hell don't like it!

I hate when creepers sneak into my apartment at 3:30am and refuse to leave after I tell them to get the *#$# out. Thank god for my dog who went insane and actually heard him coming in. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight :(

e88-1.jpg

Sooooooooooo, I dreamt last night that I woke up and as I was getting ready for work, looked into a mirror. And I looked like a cave troll. A cave troll stared back at me.

What's up with that? Not sure if I 'hate' that but I sure as hell don't like it!

At least with you it's a dream! Me.......:horror

Are they robbers or what? :panic:

Back