Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Tapping Out" is simply a gesture used to submit in some forms of organized fighting. When you slap the ground/floor, it means you have submitted by "tapping out".

It occasionally also refers to the official in the ring slapping the ground/floor to signify the end of the contest by having "tapped out" the guy who is getting beat.

"Tapping Out" is simply a gesture used to submit in some forms of organized fighting. When you slap the ground/floor, it means you have submitted by "tapping out".

It occasionally also refers to the official in the ring slapping the ground/floor to signify the end of the contest by having "tapped out" the guy who is getting beat.

Oh, okay then. :monkey4

I hate it when people walk out of washrooms without washing their hands :monkey4.

So nasty.

Old men with delusions of schooling a younger person (me, who he probably mistook for a teenager as old people are prone to do) in manners despite the fact that their generation can be some of the most ignorant, rudest, bigotted ****s around.

I hate stormy weather. I used to love it, but not anymore. I should be in bed since I have to get up in 4 hours.

:mad:

Well, if there is an omnipotent Creator, then it follows that what governs reality is the Creator's will. If you can petition the governing will to comply with your wishes, couldn't you pray away a tornado?

Yeah apparently she has that skill.^

Well, if there is an omnipotent Creator, then it follows that what governs reality is the Creator's will. If you can petition the governing will to comply with your wishes, couldn't you pray away a tornado?

[ame]https://youtu.be/k1g8WCA7mJk[/ame]

getting screwed by Sovereign Studios
Wheres my Maxmus been freaking almost 6 years now.
He sells completed figures on EBay and totally forgets us.

Fireworks and bangers. An old lady around the corner from me has potentially lost her dog after it fled in terror at the sound of them. I was working and stepped outside to investigate what these explosions were when I see this little tiny jack russell legging it up the road towards me. I recognise it and try to grab it but alas its too fast for me and bolts around the corner. I couldn't give chase as I was working alone. So **** knows what has happened to the poor dog. Its not very streetwise so I would fear for its safety.

Back