Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate far apart boobs. No cleavage makes King sad.

image.jpg

That happens to us almost everytime. And they always have cellphones, young kids and big mouths. :mad:

When my car was new I would park farther away from the store so I wouldn't get my doors dinged. Then I come out and some a#$%@&$ has parked right next to me, with tons of empty spots all around. WTF.

Seriously that chick grosses me out.
:lecture There is nothing sexy or attractive about her...it is just creepy.
We watched some show a year ago or so about these guys who had "real life" sex dolls and were really creeped out...this girl looks like those dolls. Why would someone want to look like that? :eek:

When my car was new I would park farther away from the store so I wouldn't get my doors dinged. Then I come out and some a#$%@&$ has parked right next to me, with tons of empty spots all around. WTF.

I always do this as I'd rather walk for an extra 15 seconds than have scratches and dents. Soo annoying when someone thinks your car needs some company!:mad:

:lol:lol

That is so me! I just gave up after awhile.

:lecture There is nothing sexy or attractive about her...it is just creepy.
We watched some show a year ago or so about these guys who had "real life" sex dolls and were really creeped out...this girl looks like those dolls. Why would someone want to look like that? :eek:

Different strokes for different folks? :dunno

Post office being closed, so you cant ship items for eBay!!!!!!!

Reminds me how much I hate all the waiting that comes with this collecting hobby... Waiting for figures to be announced, waiting for figures to be released, waiting for figures to be delivered... :gah:

Hmm...I don't know if survival behavior counts. Even in excess.

I think it would qualify as a vice, actually. A high quality vice for sure, but I bet there's a rule somewhere about vices not being allowed in the hobby club.

I was thinking the same thing.. Took another look and I'm still not sure if it's real......:dunno

I hate people that leave feedback for services that are not provided at an specific store. Read a review today about someone complaining because they walked into a USPS asking about FedEx and their services. Really? Is like walking into a Kia dealership and asking what type of deals is Toyota offering.

I hate far apart boobs. No cleavage makes King sad.

This phenomenon is caused by the breasts being like magnetically poled. This can be corrected by taking a strong electromagnet and bringing it in close proximity to one of the breasts and slowly drawing the magnetic field away from the breast.

:)

Back