Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Yuck :monkey4
This phenomenon is caused by the breasts being like magnetically poled. This can be corrected by taking a strong electromagnet and bringing it in close proximity to one of the breasts and slowly drawing the magnetic field away from the breast.

Brilliant!

I must get into the magnetic boob industry!

You serious, they sell sushi here in L.A. :rotfl

That's as bad as selling it at baseball games. They did, and may still do, at Cleveland Indians games. I can't imagine sitting in 90 degree weather eating raw fish.

I'll take my italian sausage with fried onions.

That's as bad as selling it at baseball games. They did, and may still do, at Cleveland Indians games. I can't imagine sitting in 90 degree weather eating raw fish.

I was just kidding, but I didn't know they actually sold it at a Baseball game.
No peppers with your italian sausage?

Well-prepared sushi shouldn't smell in 90 degrees unless the person doing the eating takes a day or two to eat it.

Well-prepared sushi shouldn't smell in 90 degrees unless the person doing the eating takes a day or two to eat it.

Oh I don't know if it smells, but I sure wouldn't want to have it sit very long in the heat and humidity of Ohio.

People PMing interest in something you're selling, you happily responding, and then hearing nothing back 2 days on. The person having not logged on since that first pm. wtf

Waiting on Paypal pending money to get through!!!!!!!!!! I'd already have my first high-end if it wasn't for that :gah:

Farts are hilarious. During The Raven his weekend someone let out one behind us during a quiet sewer dwelling scene. You could tell it wasn't a forced it, it slipped out on that fella. I look over at my wife and it took all I had to keep from busting out laughing.

Back