Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when my subconscious prevents me seeing those kinds of dreams through to their happy conclusion by allowing my real-life character and real-life circumstances to interfere. Its a dream, you can do anything you ****ing want!!! :gah:

I found out AFTER the dream that he might be gay.

My current crush might be gay.....story of my life! :(

Why are you attracted to gay men?

I don't know whether they're gay or not. Good lookin' is good lookin'. I don't care, but like I said in another thread, it's like having fantasies about someone who's married, and I don't do that.

I have no idea if this guy is gay. It's a celebrity crush. I won't say who though.

And NO....it's not John Travolta! :lol

Ignoramus who don't understand the obvious differences between shawarma and falafel. :nana:

Man, I'm really glad Batman Begins started this whole Shawarma and Falafel kick. More people need to try it.

abatman198b1.jpg

abatman198c.jpg

Myself. Had an idea for something, sat on it too long and somebody beat me to it. Lesson learned though, next time, I'm just gonna F'n do it.

Who'd have thought a C level character like Rhino would become an instant Grail? It has more to do with the exceptional sculpt than popularity of this character..

Well this game wasn't meant for everyone. They had to take tough decisions..They're here to make money not accommodate people in backwards 3rd world ____hole countries

Nick has all kinds of obvious mental health issues ie: social anxiety, Asperger's syndrome and even some sort of schizophrenia. He's self medicating with chronic marijuana abuse which only makes matters worse and worse because pot eventually changes your brain chemistry (which in Nick's case is already very unbalanced) permanently. What happened at the BJJ Expo doesn't surprise me one bit..Nick needs proper psychiatric treatment

Everything that comes out of this guy is ____. Just plain ____.

^^^^

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap:yess:

YEs........... become one with your darkside...

I feel you getting stronger already..... yessssssssss.... GEWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Back