Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sent me a request during the googly eyed Rogue drama. And I thought I was doing my best to not be friendly. Sometimes I think people don't take me seriously.

picture.php

I'm running out of syrup.

:D

You just need to drink more water. :1-1:

My condolences. :(

I drive 100 miles a day for work, just so I can stay where I am. Not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to maintain though. Gas prices suck.

packing up my shat and feeling like a hobo at the moment.

and its almost winter, what a ____ty time to move. :gah:

...i'm dreaming of a norwegian prison. beats the living accommodation in the city i'm moving in to.

Anyone else having a problem with the forums today? Every second page I try is Page Cannot Be Displayed. I'll probably have to resubmit this post.

I've been having that issue for a few days now. I get into work, log on, and I'm getting blanks within 15 minutes. I go to another computer in the network and nothing will load. Then after another 15 minutes, everything is fine.

Happened to me at home for the first time this morning. I closed IE, opened it again, came back, signed on, and now there seems to be no issue.

The fact that Adoptedscot clodes devil-666's other Hermione thread before I got a chance to post my amusement at her thread-closing flow-chart!

Funny stuff!:lol

I love cloding threads! :lecture

Ski

LOL...oops...I was thinking faster than I was typing. I catch a vast majority of them...but they happen so often that many still get through.

I may need to adjust my speed-of-thought to compensate for my elementary typing skills.:)

The fact that Adoptedscot clodes devil-666's other Hermione thread before I got a chance to post my amusement at her thread-closing flow-chart!

Funny stuff!:lol
:lol :rock

Thank ya DC, but Devil made that chart :lol
I just thought it would be quite apt to close his thread with a chart he made :lol

Devil knows I love him really :wink1:
x

I love cloding threads! :lecture

Ski

Closing threads is also good ! :naughty :devil :lol

x

I hate to bring it back up, but who spams for friends? :cuckoo:

Desperate nerds who wish they were cool? :dunno

I understand buds, or someone who wants to friend you after a cool post, but some chump newb running around the boards and adding friends via the members list, to somehow give himself legitimacy, is pretty ____ing sad and pathetic. :lol

I hate that stupid Somebody That I Used To Know song. What a piece of crap earworm-waste-of-radio-space piece of crap that song is.

:mad:

Back