Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive been getting this little sharp pain in my heart, is very faint, i get it when i breathe deeply sometimes, probably nothing but when i get it i hate that i get freaked out thinking something is going to happen to me... like drop dead :medic

It probably has nothing to do with your heart though. I'd have it checked out.

Sudden death for me please

Watching my Dad die painfully from cancer over a long period of time makes me pray for a quick sudden death. Car crash, heart attack, in my sleep, whatever, bullet to the face, don't care, just not as long as it is quick.

And as for having time to say goodbye and what not. ____ that too. Though I am quite sure its not as bad as being the one who is doing the dying, but being the family and going through the death process over time its unforgivingly painful also. Wouldn't want my loved ones to go through that. I'd rather be taken away sudden and unexpected rather than wither and die in front of my family. F THAT!

I totally agree. I went through the same things.

Just in case...Love you, King! :1-1:

Ohhhhhhh. Would you rather I be helpful???? :huh

:pfft:

I can't stop chewing my cheek lately. :crying

Dude, whats wrong with you :thwak

Just in case...Love you, King! :1-1:

1307619929_ellen_page_learns_to_play_the_spoons.gif

Wanna spoon? :naughty

ive been getting this little sharp pain in my heart, is very faint, i get it when i breathe deeply sometimes, probably nothing but when i get it i hate that i get freaked out thinking something is going to happen to me... like drop dead :medic

I've gotten that occasionally.

It probably has nothing to do with your heart though. I'd have it checked out.

If it only happens when you breathe in then it's most likely diaphragm-related. And the pain is almost certainly not emanating from your heart, but a nerve around that area that is being pinched as your chest expands. In which case worrying about it is doing you more harm than the thing itself.
thing itself.

Back