Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3IKjjlp040

Ski rrrrrrRrRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! :gah: :mad:

5035058_orig.jpg

hate that my dad keeps calling me to fix his comp and i couldnt, he keeps getting a blue screen every time he tries to go online, he tried to do the system recovery, once we were done the blue screen appeared again, he ended up calling HP and had to pay for them to send him recovery disks in case the recovery of the laptop was corrupted, got the blue screen when trying to go online again, he called HP and they said he has to pay an extra 50 bucks to get the secret steps? wtf? i dont know how to help him besides telling him to take it to get repaired but he doesnt want to pay anymore, usually the system recovery should have worked, i dont know what to do...

He's better off taking it to a computer repairmen rather than deal with HP or anyone like that.

hate that my dad keeps calling me to fix his comp and i couldnt, he keeps getting a blue screen every time he tries to go online, he tried to do the system recovery, once we were done the blue screen appeared again, he ended up calling HP and had to pay for them to send him recovery disks in case the recovery of the laptop was corrupted, got the blue screen when trying to go online again, he called HP and they said he has to pay an extra 50 bucks to get the secret steps? wtf? i dont know how to help him besides telling him to take it to get repaired but he doesnt want to pay anymore, usually the system recovery should have worked, i dont know what to do...

It's a hardware failure, it'll dump and display hex and mac addresses to the blue screen you see real quickly, you'll have to diagnose which hardware is failing. It's usually the harddrive or ram.

Thanks,

Ski

I think this conversation on horses and buggies has reached its end. If you fellas want to continue this - let's take it to PM. :wave

Back