Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's more along the lines of hating their beliefs. I hate the Amish beliefs. There, I clarified that for you.

So are you going to comment on others posts about hating me, or would that go against what you're preaching about on here?

This is the thread about things we hate, isn't it? I think the conversation itself isn't the problem, it's the few members who resort to accusing others of heinous acts, and the ones who resort to flat out vulgarity and name calling are the problem. The conversation itself was within the forum guidelines, those specific members are the ones who got out of line.

This debate has since gone over the line due to personal insults...so now I get to clean it up - which believe me, I really have other things I would rather be doing than deleted a whole punch of inflammatory posts.

This debate has since gone over the line due to personal insults...so now I get to clean it up - which believe me, I really have other things I would rather be doing than deleted a whole punch of inflammatory posts.

I'm sorry, Jen, but that's not my fault. I've seen you clean up several threads because the same people get way too extreme and out of line with their responses.

I know, nam, you have to get the last word in, and to be on topic- I hate that :wink1:

No biggy, I still like ya ...... even though you hate me :monkey2 (I was just kidding when I said I hated you earlier. Please forgive me :peace)

picture.php

Thread cleaned up.

1. I can understand hating that someone does not put a reflective triangle on the back of their buggy because it is a safety issue for both those in the buggy and anyone driving in a car who may not see them until it is too late.

2. Bigotry (hating a group of people for their beliefs) is not a subject we welcome on these boards.

3. Insults such as you are a ____ing moron, etc....are not appropriate either.

Now that we got that cleared up, I hate waiting for people hired to do a job that can't keep their schedules on time. They were supposed to start laying carpet at my boss' house yesterday...they still have not started and now that totally screws up my schedule. :gah:

C'mere, you :1-1:
Thread cleaned up.

1. I can understand hating that someone does not put a reflective triangle on the back of their buggy because it is a safety issue for both those in the buggy and anyone driving in a car who may not see them until it is too late.

2. Bigotry (hating a group of people for their beliefs) is not a subject we welcome on these boards.

3. Insults such as you are a ____ing moron, etc....are not appropriate either.

Now that we got that cleared up, I hate waiting for people hired to do a job that can't keep their schedules on time. They were supposed to start laying carpet at my boss' house yesterday...they still have not started and now that totally screws up my schedule. :gah:

Okay :wave:peace

I hate that I wasn't fast enough to respond to the e-mail I got from Sideshow about them having a few 1:1 clean Endoskulls for sale.

I have to agree with these two about parking spaces and how people take their sweet time.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkNGguTMwwA[/ame]

Back