Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! One of my pet peeves as well. It's REALLY bad at Christmas time!

Edit: Ski stop posting when I'm trying to!!! :gah:

jenn_kaelin_wing_bowl_20-100-275x412.jpg

What The HELL is that THing????:monkey4

I don't know, but it sure is nasty! :monkey4

Those are real. :cool:

I'm doubting it. Implant under the muscle probably. You'd be able to tell if you can find her nude and on all fours. There's your assignment. :lol

Nah.......I honestly don't care. IF they are real, she's going to ruin them by going braless and jumping up and down like that. But.....if she stops that, then no one would care about her. Such a dilemma.

Oh, they know.

They're scientists. :lecture

Nah.......I honestly don't care. IF they are real, she's going to ruin them by going braless and jumping up and down like that. But.....if she stops that, then no one would care about her. Such a dilemma.

I don't care about her. I'm much more interested in girls who have the wisdom to not ruin something so awesome.

well I did see this Discovery show Study on "Happiness" I think it was called the science of happiness, it was like 4 hours,
the doctor, well the guy with the research he did he concluded that we as social animals are happiest when we are surrounded by friends, and that something about people that were suffering from depression or people that were sad didn't have a close group of friends, While this totally sounded obvious, it was shown that people with close groups of friends that saw them often were healthier, and lived longer,
same thing with married people, married people live longer and tend to be healthier than single people, while single people can develop dementia or other mental disorders,
or something like that...

picture.php

Those lessons look painful. :horror Ouch - I can't imagine that would feel very good and her boobs are going to be hanging down at her waist before too long. Icky!

Back