Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap

So you're calling BS on a mere rumor that you originally ran with? :huh

Perhaps next time when posting on a potential death, you might want to use a legitimate confirmation source.

Six....please block me. You don't care for me, it's obvious. That way there you don't have trouble yourself by reading what I say.

Thanks.

I believe what she used was, "I hate that this MIGHT be true." :dunno

Why even delve in idle speculation about a serious subject matter such as death in the first place based on what you saw on the internet? :dunno

Either come to the table with a credible media source confirmation or don’t post anything at all.

Six....please block me. You don't care for me, it's obvious. That way there you don't have trouble yourself by reading what I say.

Why would I put anyone on ignore? :dunno

I just post ____ to piss off Six.

Hardly, but I'm glad you think so highly of me.

Why even delve in idle speculation about a serious subject matter such as death in the first place based on what you saw on the internet? :dunno

Why not? She stated she was skeptical when she posted it. If it had turned out true, it'd be a different story. Since it's not, it's not a big deal. And unless it made you cry, I don't see why you're giving yourself a wedgie over it. :lol

Self-Wedgie_072610173719.jpg

Why not? She stated she was skeptical when she posted it. If it had turned out true, it'd be a different story. Since it's not, it's not a big deal. And unless it made you cry, I don't see why you're giving yourself a wedgie over it. :lol

Self-Wedgie_072610173719.jpg

That's gotta hurt! :horror

That the Gap got a new designer and their clothes all look like they are recycled from Old Navy. No thanks.

My mother-in law is in my living room watching The Incredible Mr. Limpet with the surround sound at full blast. I'm in the other side of the house and I can hear that fish making that super loud booming sound from here. If you watched that movie you'll know what I mean. :slap

I bet every torpedo in your house turned toward your TV.

:lol

Back