Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always count your change. :lecture

Did you hear about Brett Kimberlin?

Yeah, but he is a ****** who is waging a psychotic war to divert attention from his douchebaggery.

And I don't want people's right to speak infringed upon...but incorrect information being passed off as the truth still pisses me off.

Edit - And I have to qualify that by saying that I am talking about bad information that is being offered intentionally or out of being too lazy to verify the information.

I told you to call me next time you are drunk and horny :mad:

Ween is her own worst cockblocker. :lecture

(Good job language filter. :lol)

What's worse is waking up with a hangover and having to be to work in 20 minutes :monkey4

I was 17 when I got my first hangover (Jack Daniels) and had to be at work for 7:00am. I was a janitor at a hospital and I worked in ICU/CCU.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

(Good job language filter. :lol)

:lol

I was 17 when I got my first hangover (Jack Daniels) and had to be at work for 7:00am. I was a janitor at a hospital and I worked in ICU/CCU.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

My first hangover came after an Ozzfest concert in '97. I didn't have to go to work cause we were ditching school, it was awesome :yess:

You didn't have to remove biohazardous waste bags from the rooms of people on the verge of death?

Ozzfest '97 must have been sick. I think that was the first reunion of the original four members of Black Sabbath. A hangover well-earned. :rock

You didn't have to remove biohazardous waste bags from the rooms of people on the verge of death?

Not that I can remember.
Ozzfest '97 must have been sick. I think that was the first reunion of the original four members of Black Sabbath. A hangover well-earned. :rock

Yeah, that was it. And it was the best damn concert I have ever been too. :rock

its not easy when they start asking about the pee stains on their picture frame.

and who puts picture frames in the toilets!? :gah:

Back