Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not laughing....what's up with their silly posing in the beginning and sticking their faces up close to the camera and talking all weird. If they weren't somewhat attractive looking, I don't think I could watch them at all. :lol

That might work. I just don't see how aprons, placemats, pillows, potholders, and lampshades would work out for me. They should all get together and start their own store.

Still not laughing....what's up with their silly posing in the beginning and sticking their faces up close to the camera and talking all weird. If they weren't somewhat attractive looking, I don't think I could watch them at all. :lol

I don't think they're attractive at all. Now I am definitely not watching it. :lol

Jen, it's kinda funny to check their channel and go back and look at their older vids when they first start out, then watch as they get to the point they are now. They get more and more exaggrated as they go, especially with the posing.

picture.php

I have so many slaps for you...

That's actually the gist of it, it's done on purpose so it does get you annoyed. That's what is so funny about them.

Ski

I keep seeing people posting those damn Hodgetwin videos...I just don't get it. They are damn annoying is what they are. I couldn't even make it through one of them.

Really? The twin interaction is what makes it great. They play off each other the way only twins can. And they're right about most things they comment on.

Watch the one on that dip____ couple who put their baby in the washer. The payoff is at the very end of the video. :lol

Here ya go (language alert):
https://youtu.be/Ed-83K1pGoo

:rotfl :goodpost:

That's one of my favorites. :lol

That turned me off the first time I saw it, 'cos I thought they were being "cocky" or conceited or whatever. But after you watch a bunch of them you get that it's part of the silliness of it all (sometimes they actually get themselves laughing at themselves when making those ridiculous poses :lol), and it just adds to it.

Nothing wrong with not liking them, but I really think you are misunderstanding them.

[Edit]

I think that's part of the joke, they even makes themselves laugh with it, i think is funny

:lecture:lecture You can tell they don't take themselves seriously. :lol

Jen, it's kinda funny to check their channel and go back and look at their older vids when they first start out, then watch as they get to the point they are now. They get more and more exaggrated as they go, especially with the posing.

That's actually the gist of it, it's done on purpose so it does get you annoyed. That's what is so funny about them.

Ski

You all had that covered. :cool:

Last edited:
Back