Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family dogs have a great life. They get to be dogs while also enjoying all the comforts of the house, getting out for their walks every day, fed well, and loved by everyone. It depresses me when I think of other dogs unlucky enough to be housed with scumbags like the guy in that picture.

She already plans to, it's just a matter of finding the right box. :slap :lol

I thought she was going to have it buried in a pet cemetary. I wrapped my dog up in his doggie blanket with his favorite toys.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Triply so for those completely unfamiliar with it. :monkey1

It's one of the few businesses where competition doesn't seem to drive down the prices any.

I hate men who refuse to fart around me. It's like a built in humor machine in your butt. USE IT. I find man farts to be the funniest thing in the world & it just bugs me when a man says that he has to fart but wont do it because he's "embarrassed"

I personally wont fart around a man. No matter how long I've been with the guy. It's just the "lady like" part of me... but if a guy wont, then we gots a problem!

My little sister is one of the only women I know who will fart shamelessly whenever, and wherever. It cracks her up to no end, and she will refrain for no man. :lol

But I understand where you're coming from.

I hate men who refuse to fart around me. It's like a built in humor machine in your butt. USE IT. I find man farts to be the funniest thing in the world & it just bugs me when a man says that he has to fart but wont do it because he's "embarrassed"

I personally wont fart around a man. No matter how long I've been with the guy. It's just the "lady like" part of me... but if a guy wont, then we gots a problem!

This is for you.

[ame]https://youtu.be/E3fll5t2CVg[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJPrNQxPNA[/ame]

My little sister is one of the only women I know who will fart shamelessly whenever, and wherever. It cracks her up to no end, and she will refrain for no man. :lol

But I understand where you're coming from.

Your sister sounds awesome. :rotfl

I'll be honest & say that the title & thumbnail themselves made me laugh. So you can just imagine how much I enjoyed these.

:rotfl

farting is kinda gross,
but not as bad as burping, I HATE that, with all my heart.... it is So Gross.. omg..

picture.php

Back