Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:1-1: I knew. I remember a time I wouldn't have known and would have hit back with something, glad that time is past. Its embarrassing to think of some of the old flamewars as a result of not being familiar with forum personas and everyday banter on here :slap

Ok well I'm gonna take this as a compliment :)

I think thats pretty much going to be the gist of that thread from here on out. I'm pretty much done with it though, especially since I may not be able to get that figure due to budgetary constraints :monkey2

For someone who trolls about accuracy, P.'s figures look less "realistic" and more doll-like than anybody else's on this forum.

P. is a bit too hardline on the accuracy stuff I agree, and very blunt in his expression at times. I'd like to think much of that is down to a language barrier. I enjoy his customs though :dunno

I hate when I take my car into the shop for something I figure will cost me around $500 and it ends up costing me twice that. UGH!

reading that thread started to just piss me off.....
specially the couple of boardies that need google translate to argue and insult people :lol

but seriously, the company F--ed up, they totally screwed people,

I'll tell ya, they'd be calling me a thief too if I had gotten to paypal on time. What are you suppose to do if the company won't respond to you? They didn't respond to my two emails nor my Facebook posting. :dunno

The whole thing has me upset. I signed on to Facebook and there's name calling on there as well. :(

I'll tell ya, they'd be calling me a thief too if I had gotten to paypal on time. What are you suppose to do if the company won't respond to you? They didn't respond to my two emails nor my Facebook posting. :dunno

The whole thing has me upset. I signed on to Facebook and there's name calling on there as well. :(

It's easy to be sanctimonious with other people's money. For every one person who is legitimately concerned about the morality of the issue there are nine who simply wish it was them. I wouldn't waste a second being upset about it Ween.

I take my car to the dealer. Usually they can fix most problems and I trust them, but even they **** up stuff.

I won't take my car to the dealer who sold it to me. They screwed me over bigtime the last time I had trouble. Long story.

If it was still under warranty, I would, but not now.

I have some that can handle certain things, but not what I had going on.

I have a body shop owner in my family, but he's a total prick about it. No family discounts.

I am inturpreting this as "I have some boyfriends that can handle certain things".

So all those claims of "not getting any" just meant "at the moment", huh?

I am inturpreting this as "I have some boyfriends that can handle certain things".

So all those claims of "not getting any" just meant "at the moment", huh?

:lol I could only wish!

Nah........I meant that I have family members who can work on cars but couldn't handle what my car needed.

You see, Devil knows Weenspeak, you just haven't learned it yet. :D

And this is for you......

woman-shaking-finger.jpg

I have to get new tires put on my car today. :monkey4

I hate when I take my car into the shop for something I figure will cost me around $500 and it ends up costing me twice that. UGH!

:mad:
Oh you don't even know!

My check engine light came on halfway home!

I won't take my car to the dealer who sold it to me. They screwed me over bigtime the last time I had trouble. Long story.

If it was still under warranty, I would, but not now.

still have the pitty cruiser? :lol

still have the pitty cruiser? :lol

Yup! :lol

Today I went to start it and it usually just turns right over. I had to try it several times then it chugged and took off and my check engine light doesn't come on anymore.

Temperamental piece of ****! :lol

I ****ing hate my upstairs neighbors. Every 15 minutes or so through out the day and even in the middle of the night I hear a huge bang on our ceiling. I don't know what the hell they do up there but it pisses me off to no end. Most of the time it makes my ceiling fan lights flicker. Least I have my tennis balls for when I get really fed up with it . I throw them at the ceiling and they eventually stop.

I ****ing hate my upstairs neighbors. Every 15 minutes or so through out the day and even in the middle of the night I hear a huge bang on our ceiling. I don't know what the hell they do up there but it pisses me off to no end. Most of the time it makes my ceiling fan lights flicker. Least I have my tennis balls for when I get really fed up with it . I throw them at the ceiling and they eventually stop.

You should tell your landlord about that. If it's making your lights flicker, that's pretty bad!

Back