Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of ironic that there's a giant beer bottle beside him. Maybe the jackass holding the camera should've kicked him to the ground and forced that big ***** down HIS throat. Instead, he takes the damn photo and plays along. :slap

Probably is. Douchebags think that ****'s funny for some reason.

This is nothing new. I've seen videos of poor little cats tripping over themselves they're so drunk. Stupid ***** laughing in the background too.

Sometimes I think venturing outside of thread boards is bad for an individual's shock/stress levels.

This is nothing new. I've seen videos of poor little cats tripping over themselves they're so drunk. Stupid ***** laughing in the background too.

Sometimes I think venturing outside of thread boards is bad for an individual's shock/stress levels.
Animal cruelty is nothing new period. In fact, I'm pretty sure new and sick twisted methods are thought up every day.

Shameless grief leeches. :mad:

Standard wooden box to bury human remains in 6' x 3' is $400. Pet cemetery wants to charge me $600 for a ****ing 2' x 1' bio degradable box to bury my mother's dog in.

Oh-yeah-nod-COLFER.gif

Ski

Shameless grief leeches. :mad:

Standard wooden box to bury human remains in 6' x 3' is $400. Pet cemetery wants to charge me $600 for a ****ing 2' x 1' bio degradable box to bury my mother's dog in.

And I'm betting you can't provide your own box, right?

Sorry she lost her doggie. :(

And I'm betting you can't provide your own box, right?

Sorry she lost her doggie. :(

My mom wants to go all out for her. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let those scumbags get any cash out of her. Hopefully she'll bite on some alternative wooden boxes from a Cost Plus or something. On top of trying to ream her for a "loved one's eternity vessel" which is bull**** for a dog casket, they tried to tell her she needs a $500 permit to bury her dog in the back yard. Law says 18" and it's perfectly legal, no permit required so long as everything's biodegradable. I've forwarded his emails to the DA to see what he can do about fraud. Probably too busy to waste any time on it though. :(

My mom wants to go all out for her. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let those scumbags get any cash out of her. Hopefully she'll bite on some alternative wooden boxes from a Cost Plus or something. On top of trying to ream her for a "loved one's eternity vessel" which is bull**** for a dog casket, they tried to tell her she needs a $500 permit to bury her dog in the back yard. Law says 18" and it's perfectly legal, no permit required so long as everything's biodegradable. I've forwarded his emails to the DA to see what he can do about fraud. Probably too busy to waste any time on it though. :(

Tell her to bury her dog in her own yard, and make a flower bed out of it. That's what I did. I even put in one of those solar lights and have a stone angel dog. Though they won't know it, I'd bury it further down that 18".

Tell her to bury her dog in her own yard, and make a flower bed out of it. That's what I did. I even put in one of those solar lights and have a stone angel dog. Though they won't know it, I'd bury it further down that 18".

She already plans to, it's just a matter of finding the right box. :slap :lol

Death is an expensive business,

:lecture:lecture:lecture Triply so for those completely unfamiliar with it. :monkey1

people on facebook are trying to identify this guy, not sure if it is real or not

394393_513946798632411_1161455026_n.jpg

Wow this just really pisses me off. Animal abuse makes me sick to my stomach. I love my dog more than anything and I could never even think about hurting my little man.

Back