Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. Since you watched it maybe you can tell me. :D

Apparently they're all looking for better roles, like a Scottish arms dealer in a film largely hated by fans of the license or as a vampire killer in a flop-remake of a classic 80's flick. Yup, Dr. Who must be working brilliantly for their careers!

Apparently they're all looking for better roles, like a Scottish arms dealer in a film largely hated by fans of the license or as a vampire killer in a flop-remake of a classic 80's flick. Yup, Dr. Who must be working brilliantly for their careers!

Ever it was. Ever it shall be. *nods solemnly*

:nono do not try to change the conversation, the fact is you watched Ellen :rotfl :rotfl:rotfl

Meh, it's background noise (she comes on after the Today show). ATM, she's on in the master bedroom, I'm in my office and can more predominantly hear Sesame Street from the livingroom. Guess I watch that too? :lol

Nam watched the Today show!

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

:dunno

Doesn't bug me, and I had to ask the clerk at the store this morning if I could pay for the last six cents of my Marlboros in change because I only had $6.99 on my debit card.

I tried again back on the fifth. Crashed spectacularly within 16 hours. :yess:

I don't mind you bringing it up. I'm flattered that you cared enough to be disappointed.

Back