Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to work tomorrow. Mostly for meetings and such then come Monday back to the old bump and grind. I hate just thinking about it because of the atmosphere these days. I'm sure I'll have to listen to a bunch of BS from my boss tomorrow while I bite my tongue.

At least I'll start getting a paycheck again. That's all I'm working for now. Just the check. :(

LOL...The Ween Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good, Too.

All teachers are male and are trained at Chipendale's.

zoolander_face.jpg

LOL...The Ween Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good, Too.

All teachers are male and are trained at Chipendale's.

I was thinking she could be the principal and Jen could be her chief disciplinarian. :naughty

We can make fun of her stripper teachers until they cry, and then spend all day, every day in the principal's office. :D

I was thinking she could be the principal and Jen could be her chief disciplinarian. :naughty

We can make fun of her stripper teachers until they cry, and then spend all day, every day in the principal's office. :D

For some reason, the idea of Weenie's office just developed in my head with an uncanny resemblance to an amalgamation of the the orgy scenes from Zoolander...

and Caligula.

Back