Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean your new job as headmistress to the Sex Academy that we're opening in your honor. We all know the job you have now is not your true calling, Weeniecakes. :1-1:

When your brakes fail completely and you have to weave in and out of traffic to stop and not die. Was just about to get on I-95 too, probably would have been leveled by a truck if it happened there.

My transmission disintegrated on I-295 back in March. I was doing 80.

Glad to hear you made it. Sorry to hear about the brakes. At least you don't have to buy a whole new car.

When your brakes fail completely and you have to weave in and out of traffic to stop and not die. Was just about to get on I-95 too, probably would have been leveled by a truck if it happened there.

Glad to hear you're OK. Is that the same I-95 as the one from this song?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuiGINK87Wk[/ame]

:horror Glad you're okay! How scary!

Drove my car to my meeting today then went up to my school for awhile, when I got in the car to go home, my car wouldn't start. It would turn over, but not start. Usually it will start right up. Seems like everyday it's something else. I kept trying and trying and it finally started. Now I'm afraid to go anyplace in it.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I hate the term "man cave". To me a man cave is a very different thing than most people think it is.
*is intrigued*

Does it look anything like this?

Dark%2BCave.jpg

Back