Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU'RE AN EPIC ******, BROOOOO!11

:lol

I like when Epic is used correctly. Like LOTR is epic in scope. Or Beowulf is an epic.

I really hate stupid people who blunder around stupidly and are completely oblivious to their utter stupidity.

(if you think this is about you... well... maaaaaaaaybe) :lol

The stupids...they need to go too. I'll vote for anyone who makes it legal to throw rocks at them.

600full-the-stupids-poster_528x297.jpg

I hate missing out on political threads.

I also hate that I'm going to vote for Romney. Not an easy guy to defend. He's harder to defend than Bush was, and he'll make a much better President.

It would help if there weren't so many talented liars in his opponent's corner.

I hate missing out on political threads.

I also hate that I'm going to vote for Romney. Not an easy guy to defend. He's harder to defend than Bush was, and he'll make a much better President.

It would help if there weren't so many talented liars in his opponent's corner.
Politics. Ha. Politicians. Ha. The system is about as usefull as having three dicks and ten toes on each foot. I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Last edited:
I'd rather vote for Vermin Supreme. The dude knows what's up.

Free ponies, and Zombie Awareness? Oh **** yeah!

Hate mongers who suck? No thanks!

Just a few of the overused words and sayings that I'm tired of.

1. Damn nature you scary.

2. Are we having fun yet? (My boss says this a lot every time he walks by my office. I feel like punching his face)

3. Uhh you think? (Used a lot by hipsters or yuppies with a snarky attitude)

4. That's what she said. (WAY overused, even back in the 80's when I was in school. It's not even funny or insulting. Just lame and unoriginal)

5. Owned, Ownage or PWNED

6. Tool

7. Worst EVER or Best EVER

8. Epic Fail

9. You Got Knocked the **** OUT.

10. Stupid BEYOTCH (Used a lot by wannabe thugs, rappers and wiggers)

11. Just saying:dunno

12. Full of Win or FTW

13. Oops My bad

14. Oh My God

15. Think Outside the Box.

16. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

17. Living in mom's basement.

18. Nuff said

I know there is a lot more that I hate, but that's all I can think of right now.

Are some of those even used enough to justify? Nuff said? I got no problem with it. It's Stan Lee's catch phrase, lol. I rarely hear/see it. o_O

I will admit, some of the stuff you posted gets overused by certain individuals I come across in my day to day life and it's a little annoying. For instance, I've known two people in the past year alone that spout "just saying" anytime they feel the need to tell you something.

What annoys me is when a person's entire vocabulary consists of that.

I can't stand the word laughable. It's stupid, and I don't think it even qualifies as proper English. Of course, it's used to condescend which makes it ironic, but not in a way I can appreciate. Obnoxious ruins irony.

Add all managerial jargon to that list too. Nothing highlights the extent to which someone doesn't know what they're doing like having to use terminology learned in a management seminar.

The system is about as usefull as having three dicks

I could make that work.

This freaking upper respiratory infection. I haven't gotten any real sleep since last Saturday and I'm starting to hallucinate about cartoon bees.

Back