Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoarders are disgusting people, truly,
so disgusting they found a Virus in one of those houses that are shown in those reality tv shows....

Home Used in 'Hoarding' TV Show Quarantined After Positive Hantavirus Test
https://gma.yahoo.com/home-used-hoa...antavirus-052715144--abc-news-topstories.html

makes me want to throw up

I watch these shows. They usually have mental problems. What I don't understand is how their family members let it go for so long before they seek help for them.

if your house made a virus that infected the people that went to help you in the first place..

seriously do I have to spell it out for you? do I need to make it a chart?

Why would you defend hoarders in the first place, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE SHOWS??? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Have you seen the shows? Many have mental and/or physical disabilities. It's not just someone who is lazy and never cleans up after themselves. There is a lot more going on.

if your house made a virus that infected the people that went to help you in the first place..

Why would you defend hoarders in the first place, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE SHOWS??? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Tell you what. I'll give you a smidge of credibility when you show me a house that made a virus. How's that? :huh

That one I did! You should've seen what they were doing! It was......:monkey4

Sure, bunky. :wink1: :lol

Have you seen the shows? Many have mental and/or physical disabilities. It's not just someone who is lazy and never cleans up after themselves. There is a lot more going on.

I'd say 50/50. Half have mental issues and the other half are lazy slobs.

They should know going in that something like that could happen. They usually wear masks.

Not the ones that are on these shows. It's beyond lazy.

I dunno. Let's not forget its also a tv show. I don't consider OCD to be a mental problem. A good or bad habit derives from either being energetic or lazy. Just my 2 cents.

I do agree that some people DO suffer from mental problems though.

As much as I don't care about Jessica Simpson, I hate how she's being dogged about her weight. She just had a baby and people expect her to be thin already.

Well she shouldn't have accepted 4 million dollars from Weight Watchers to lose a lot of weight in a certain amount of time. :lol

put him on my ignore list?
I do not put anyone in my ignore list, :nono

exactly.gif

Back