Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it has more than 4 legs...

kill_it_with_fire_RE_When_memes_collide_s670x394_93334-s670x394-191672.jpg

Based on the picture of the snarling dog you posted in another thread...some four-legged as well.

I went to the cold Springs in here, and, I saw a red and black snake Eat a frog....
the Frog was swimming around the river, and then BAM! the snake came down and got it, and started to slowly eat it,
the frog started making sounds like a cat, kind of like a MEOW type sound,
then the snake just swallowed the snake whole, alive, the frog was bleeding from the mouth at the end....
it was pretty horrible,

904d4b984a716a15918f4826556da80a.jpg

I'm sorry, Jen; that's awful. :monkey2

Thank you. :1-1:

I just had pancreatitus not too long ago and it's not fun. It can just be a one shot thing, so hopefully that's what it will be with her. I had to watch what I ate for a few days as well.

My girlfriend doesn't feed her dog anything other than chicken, brown rice and I think veg-all or some kind of mixed vegetables. It's never had dog food of any kind.

Boiling some chicken and brown rice now to give to her later. She had acute pancreatitis - which is good...the least dangerous with little or no damage. Her energy level is normal, no fever, no signs of stomach pain.....just the vomiting earlier. I went to a BBQ yesterday and gave her a bit of plain cooked hamburger and I think that's what did it. They were frozen patties and I was looking at the nutritional information today and I gasped when I saw how much fat was in them! Definitely not good for people or pets. I figured since it was grilled it would have been fairly fat free - but now I don't know.

Anyway, I'm pretty confident she's going to be okay. If it was serious they would have wanted her hospitalized and on an IV for a couple days. Because they said to wait 12 hours before giving her some bland food and water shows that she has a mild case of it. I was also informed she needs to lose a couple pounds....so pup and I are changing our diets and getting healthy! I love my little Coco and would be devastated if anything happened to her before her time.

Thank you. :1-1:

Boiling some chicken and brown rice now to give to her later. She had acute pancreatitis - which is good...the least dangerous with little or no damage. Her energy level is normal, no fever, no signs of stomach pain.....just the vomiting earlier. I went to a BBQ yesterday and gave her a bit of plain cooked hamburger and I think that's what did it. They were frozen patties and I was looking at the nutritional information today and I gasped when I saw how much fat was in them! Definitely not good for people or pets. I figured since it was grilled it would have been fairly fat free - but now I don't know.

Anyway, I'm pretty confident she's going to be okay. If it was serious they would have wanted her hospitalized and on an IV for a couple days. Because they said to wait 12 hours before giving her some bland food and water shows that she has a mild case of it. I was also informed she needs to lose a couple pounds....so pup and I are changing our diets and getting healthy! I love my little Coco and would be devastated if anything happened to her before her time.

My doctor told me that mine was probably due to a tiny stone or gall flake that worked it's way into the pancreaus and caused a temporary blockage. Very painful. They checked for gull stones but I didn't have any. I hope I never have it again!

I'm glad she's better.

My doctor told me that mine was probably due to a tiny stone or gall flake that worked it's way into the pancreaus and caused a temporary blockage. Very painful. They checked for gull stones but I didn't have any. I hope I never have it again!

I'm glad she's better.

That does sound painful! :horror

Glad you are ok too! :1-1:

I just fed her a couple tablespoons and she ate it right up and drank a little water. Now the watch begins to make sure she doesn't throw it up. :pray:

You must have been wicked scared when it all went down. Sorry you guys had to go through that.

I had an underground nest behind my garage. They would go crazy whenever I tried to mow. I waited till night, sprayed the nest full of hornet spray, and put a cement block on top of the hole.

Yellow jackets?

Angry, obnoxious, spiteful vermin. If you leave the cement block off, you can watch them all pour out of their hole as they convulse and die.

You must have been wicked scared when it all went down. Sorry you guys had to go through that.

It was scary. :monkey2 And stressful. I've only had about 3 hours sleep but I can't nap or anything. I'm just keeping an eye on her to make sure she's ok. I'm scared that when morning comes she is going to want to run outside and eat more grass. :( But hopefully all will be good. It's just hard to know because she showed no signs of distress or being in pain this morning before she started throwing up. The only sign that something was off was when she ran to go eat grass. So even though she seems ok....I can't help but worry. Tomorrow morning will be the test.

She just had her second small helping of chicken and rice. She is keeping it down. :yess: And I let her outside for a bit and she didn't eat any grass. I hope the worst is over. :pray: I have a feeling it may be another day or two before I can fully relax and get some proper sleep. This is just like having a kid!

then the snake just swallowed the snake whole, alive,
that must have been quite a sight, the snake swallowing iteself :lol :monkey3
x

RIP Michael Duncan. :(
I know, very sad. I keep seeing the ads on the telly for that new series he's in too 'The Finder'. Such a loss. RIP Mr Duncan.
x

:lecture She is tough. :lol And fluffier than ever.

DSCN0334.jpg

:love

Awww, she just looks so cute and loveable, she's even cuter in that pic than the other's I've seen of her :love
I'm sorry she's had these probs Jen and I hope she keeps feeling better
x

Same with you Weenie, that sounds really painful, I'm sorry you had to go through that. Thank goodness you are feeling better.

Take care ladies :1-1:
x :wave

I hate having to call the cops because some dude breaks my neighbors door in and beats the **** out of him for no apparent reason. Makes it even worse he tried to get into my place seconds before. My dog is spooked as all get out. Last time someone broke into our apartment my dog stayed up for weeks at night staring at the door. Stupid ****ing people in this world

Last edited:
I remember seeing St. Louis, MO on a "top ten worlds most dangerous cities in the world list". It actually made 3rd place. The other two cities that were ahead of it are Bogota, Colombia and Juárez, Mexico.

Well the cops believe the guy was on bath salt. They didn't know 100% but that's what they were thinking after getting him out in the car. Damn glad I didn't open that door when he banged on mine.

I remember seeing St. Louis, MO on a "top ten worlds most dangerous cities in the world list". It actually made 3rd place. The other two cities that were ahead of it are Bogota, Colombia and Juárez, Mexico.

Bogota Colombia really? :horror I have friends from there, I didn't know

Back