Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the cops believe the guy was on bath salt. They didn't know 100% but that's what they were thinking after getting him out in the car. Damn glad I didn't open that door when he banged on mine.

Based on nothing at all...I would bet that the guy was not on bath salts.

I wonder how much that's become the go to explanation for people being *******s.

What makes it even funnier is that Rudy Eugene was determined to NOT have been on bath salts when he attacked Ronald Poppo.

But that little information tidbit came out WAAAAYYYYY too late to stop the bum scoop machine.

Then my niece is right. Bath salts were a lie all along.

I think she's the only 12 year old girl in the universe who wishes there would be a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, Rudy Eugene just turned out to be an evil psychotic freak with just a small trace of marijuana. The media jumped the gun on the whole bath salt nonsense. Millions of people never even heard of that bath salt BS until they mentioned it. Now when someone commits a crime they go immediately to the bath salt excuse/theory.

Based on nothing at all...I would bet that the guy was not on bath salts.

I'm just going off what they said. Either way he was on something. I actually talked to the guy earlier in the night when he was walking his dog. Asked me what my name was 7 times in a 10 min conversation. He wasn't drunk so he was on something. What it was I'm sure I'll never find out. That's the one thing I miss about working on the ambulance. I'm nosy as hell when it comes to this kind of stuff. Least that way I was able to see and hear everything that was going on :rotfl

I remember seeing St. Louis, MO on a "top ten worlds most dangerous cities in the world list". It actually made 3rd place. The other two cities that were ahead of it are Bogota, Colombia and Juárez, Mexico.

:lecture:lecture:lecture You gotz to be rough and tumble here on the streets...

Oh a big ole country boyeeee.....

Ski :peace

I'm just going off what they said. Either way he was on something. I actually talked to the guy earlier in the night when he was walking his dog. Asked me what my name was 7 times in a 10 min conversation. He wasn't drunk so he was on something. What it was I'm sure I'll never find out. That's the one thing I miss about working on the ambulance. I'm nosy as hell when it comes to this kind of stuff. Least that way I was able to see and hear everything that was going on :rotfl

Belladonna tea I bet..... Knew some people when I was in HS that did it.... Will F you up........:pow

Wasp.jpg

****THIS****TTTTTTTT

I hate when there is a jackass on the sideshow forums or youtube who argues with you!!! :cuckoo: :pfft: :mad:

Back