Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys always be blown up the boards tho, yo.

It's symbiotic :lol

maggie-gyllenhaal-and-secretary-gallery.jpg

I know. that was just a stupid joke. but I had to. Nam is trying to be all sophisticated saying I took it to the trailer park, when he posted pics like this:

It was all jokes. I never took it seriously just like Nam kept joking. but if you want to get serious about it posting pics of chubby people is just as offensive as making fun of skinny people technically. I do not see a difference. Ween got mad about the chubby pics but not the skinny pics........ so :dunno
I didn't get mad. I just kinda get tired of it showing up all over the place. Whatever......go for it.

people who charge extra for express shipping, as soon as it goes 1 day over i usually start a massive email **** fight with the seller demanding he refund the express part of my money and just make it standard shipping, if you want to be on the monetary receiving end of your express scam then you can take all the bad that also comes with that dodgy practice.

Two weeks out from last Christmas I ordered a gift for my daughter and paid a premium for express shipping. It arrived three weeks later. Seller said she was taking it up with USPS, but that line of communication went dead after a while of back and forth with no result. The money wasn't even the big issue, the freaking two weeks it sat in Florida instead of under the Christmas tree was. Might get back in touch with her and make things difficult for her seeing as how she's just sent me their Christmas catalogue.

Two weeks out from last Christmas I ordered a gift for my daughter and paid a premium for express shipping. It arrived three weeks later. Seller said she was taking it up with USPS, but that line of communication went dead after a while of back and forth with no result. The money wasn't even the big issue, the freaking two weeks it sat in Florida instead of under the Christmas tree was. Might get back in touch with her and make things difficult for her seeing as how she's just sent me their Christmas catalogue.

That'd start me lighting firecrackers. :lol

Back