Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blackmask love affair with fat girls. Stop posting pics of them in every thread. If you don't like them, fine, but using them to insult someone else is getting just a bit old.

I'll chase this chubby and I don't care who knows it!

adam-richman-hot-dog.jpg

The blackmask love affair with fat girls. Stop posting pics of them in every thread. If you don't like them, fine, but using them to insult someone else is getting just a bit old.

I'll chase this chubby and I don't care who knows it!

adam-richman-hot-dog.jpg

Adam? Or the hot dog? :lol

Nam started that with the skinny girls pics :dunno I will stop, but I didn't start that alone. Nam kept bashing catwoman and then you and Nam were talking about twig girls on the avengers thread.

We were discussing your choice of actress not being believable in a role for a character who gets punched through walls. You took it to the trailer park with your Honey Boo Boo fapfolder garbage. :wave

blackmask has cooties, eats poop and likes the boys! :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

It was all jokes. I never took it seriously just like Nam kept joking. but if you want to get serious about it posting pics of chubby people is just as offensive as making fun of skinny people technically. I do not see a difference. Ween got mad about the chubby pics but not the skinny pics........ so :dunno

And that's the problem. I wasn't joking. :huh

well, there you go. Ween got upset about the chubby pics, but not the skinny pics, technically they are both offensive. that's my point.
I do not care either way at all but since she called me out on it, I will say either way they are both offensive

See, there you go dramaqueening it up. That pic I posted isn't far from how you want the actress to play Ms. Marvel to look. I was making a point. You were spamming pics of your Boo.

Back