Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine them. :mad: :lol

Keep your eyes closed next time, or say "ah." Given you didn't get a stye I'd say you got off easy. :pfft:

It's not my fault you're such a bad aim!! :mad:

I've got an eye allergy. Hopefully it won't be too bad by Monday cause I'm gonna scare the kids if it gets much worse.

^
errrr...are you guys joking about what I think you're joking about? :monkey3

Why do some people eat food that completely smells like a broken toilet?

seriously, some food smells like someone took a dump in the middle of the living room,
the other day at work I swear I thought the pipes got clogged or that the bathroom was clogged, it smelled like S%^#
then I go to the kitchen area and realize the smell was coming from someone's lunch....
that also happened to me in college as well, someone eating food that smelled worst than a clogged toilet, i don't get it,I mean, Im not saying everything has to smell like strawberries and cream no, but this food smelled like something died

:lol Absolutely agreed. :lecture

It's not my fault you're such a bad aim!! :mad:

I've got an eye allergy. Hopefully it won't be too bad by Monday cause I'm gonna scare the kids if it gets much worse.

What makes you think I wasn't aiming? :huh :nana:

Probably time to pick up some Visine Totality, to rinse it out. Then some ice pack rotation to get the swelling down.

What makes you think I wasn't aiming? :huh :nana:

Probably time to pick up some Visine Totality, to rinse it out. Then some ice pack rotation to get the swelling down.

I started using Visine Allergy drops today. I was thinking about the ice pack, but it's already so cold and damp in the house because it's nasty outside, I'll freeze using that. :lol

I haven't heard of Visine Totality. I'll have to look for it.

I would never. :horror

So what happened to the HOT TOYS!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! thread?

anakin__s_hatred_by_trueinnovator159-d3cfpm7+-+Cópia.png

:dunno

It was a productive discussion. Plus, I lost, like, 5 posts.

there is this ***** that I take the train with almost every day we board the same one and all she ever does is tune out reading her stupid kindle never looking up. I cant stand her and feel like going up to her one day and calling her the word that starts with "c" and rythms like hunt

there is this ***** that I take the train with almost every day we board the same one and all she ever does is tune out reading her stupid kindle never looking up. I cant stand her and feel like going up to her one day and calling her the word that starts with "c" and rythms like hunt

You live in New York and you're female.

Not surprised that this is what quiggle thinks of someone promoting literacy. :lol

Im not jealous when I say this but I also find it also so bush league and sad that she like enters the one end of the train and walks all the way to the other end so that guys will look at her when she passes its so lame :mad:

Back