Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick did take a lot of Shane last season. :lecture

For example a lot of you people.I think society would be better off without you.

Society can suck it.

Most of you are terrible people on the inside and don't know how to treat people who are different than you. You are forum funny guys where you bash people on these forums but in reality would be too scared to insult someone like me to their face cause I would go toe to toe with any of you and really show you I ain't bull****ting you.

You can suck it too.

Well if this post earns me any bad rep on this forums I can care less. Troll me all you want as I am un trollable. You are just little weak men on a forum and what you say matters nothing to me and is attempt to get a emotional reaction out of me which you won't.

This is not an emotional reaction? :dunno

Clearly, the things people say mean nothing to you.

I think it works that way anywhere.

Here in Ohio, once again, there's already a voting controversy growing.

Yaaaaaay OHIO!

:mad:

I watched Heathers last night and it made me think of you.

I don't know what a Sailor Jerry is, but I share your pain.

"Rip the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall...then have a Coke and a smile!"

Sailor Jerry is a delicious rum.

Pre or post Danzig?

Danzig era. That's what stings. :mad: It was "Where Eagle Dare". I nearly spit out my ****ing drink. I couldn't believe it. My wife was like "What's wrong?"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_oDmqANKA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_oDmqANKA[/ame]

:mad:

Well seriously if you stick it out, get yourself in on the jokes with the regulars, take a bit of the hazing, things improve until eventually you're just one of the lads.

:exactly: Yup. Need some thick skin to make it here in the beginning.

Making or answering phone calls, unless its my other half or my immedate family. Bit of a phobia of mine if it can be called that.

I'm gonna have to ring paypal about their request for more information about me. They want my passport and bank statements. I don't understand why, if this is legit, so few people seem to know that paypal does this. In my internet searches it looked like most people assume it must be a scam. The only reason I think it isn't is because its on the paypal site itself when I log in, its not like I'm clicking some link in an email. But again, why do so few people know about this? What about the danger of hacking, of corrupt employees etc if paypal are gonna have my passport and bank information on file?

can someone please explain the physiology of why old Asian peeps like to collect garbage bags upon garbage bags upon garbage bag of empty soda cans and walk in the middle of the highway so a car can hit them? I mean what the freak?

Making or answering phone calls, unless its my other half or my immedate family. Bit of a phobia of mine if it can be called that.

I'm gonna have to ring paypal about their request for more information about me. They want my passport and bank statements. I don't understand why, if this is legit, so few people seem to know that paypal does this. In my internet searches it looked like most people assume it must be a scam. The only reason I think it isn't is because its on the paypal site itself when I log in, its not like I'm clicking some link in an email. But again, why do so few people know about this? What about the danger of hacking, of corrupt employees etc if paypal are gonna have my passport and bank information on file?

Download Malwarebytes and use the free version and see if you have any bugs. If you still see it after that, then call PP.

can someone please explain the physiology of why old Asian peeps like to collect garbage bags upon garbage bags upon garbage bag of empty soda cans and walk in the middle of the highway so a car can hit them? I mean what the freak?

Because they get money for the cans. Even more from people if they get hit. Though, given your mode of transportation is the public bus, you're safe.

Mysterious rattles in the car. Something is rolling around between my dashboard and the windshield. There's not way I'm gonna be able to get in there to see what or where it is.

Mysterious rattles in the car. Something is rolling around between my dashboard and the windshield. There's not way I'm gonna be able to get in there to see what or where it is.

HA! I got one of these as well! One of my kids dropped a very short pencil into the defrosting vent and evry time I have to switch back and forth between defrost and the vents into the car...that damned thing rattles around in there.

The ***** of it is...I can see it...but I can't remove it...yet.

But I WILL get that damned thing...eventually.

dont you just hate it when you get a friend request notifications on Facebook then find out its some ugly guy from the filipeenes that you never heard of before with a name that you can tell wasnt there birthname they are just faking trying to be Western? I mean how the heck do they even find youre profile in the first place?

dont you just hate it when you get a friend request notifications on Facebook then find out its some ugly guy from the filipeenes that you never heard of before with a name that you can tell wasnt there birthname they are just faking trying to be Western? I mean how the heck do they even find youre profile in the first place?

You won't have that problem here.

its fine not really a worry by my standards because the more friends you have the more phonie you are with rep cred, I just dont buy into it

Back