Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no not at the most likely but let me for example give you one that perfectly reveals my point

see this loser, almost 500 friends on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/maggie.baumer/favorites#!/maggie.baumer

and here despite 500 friends none of them helped

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...partment-garbage-chute.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

So you're just jealous that they have more friends than you? Because truth be told, I can't see any of your facebook friends (other than your mom and assuming you have more FB friends than just your mom) helping you in the same situation. :huh

Last edited:
Especially since it's kinda hard to post on Facebook, one handed, while being stuck in a garbage chute.

no its not this would have been avoided before then she probably was with one or more of those 500 phriends and none of them decided to accaompny her home how do you let a drunk dumb as dirt blonde do this when she can get acosted in the street and robbed or raped? thats my point.

no its not this would have been avoided before then she probably was with one or more of those 500 phriends and none of them decided to accaompny her home how do you let a drunk dumb as dirt blonde do this when she can get acosted in the street and robbed or raped? thats my point.

Because just maybe the dumb ***** should've thought about what might happen before getting ****faced and out of control in the first place? Nobody's to blame but herself. She's an adult. Like you, she's the poster child for court-mandated sterilization.

Download Malwarebytes and use the free version and see if you have any bugs. If you still see it after that, then call PP.

I have the message no matter what computer I log in on so I don't think its anything suspicious to do with my computer.

I dunno, I mean I need to continue making sales but I just don't like the idea of exposing sensitive information. Apparently its to comply with EU anti-money laundering regulations.

yeah yeah jealous of a loser like her with even more losers as phriends, whatever...jajajajajajajaja

I have 7 friends on facebook who aren't my mum or my dads and Quiggle is insanely jealous of the fact.

I have the message no matter what computer I log in on so I don't think its anything suspicious to do with my computer.

I dunno, I mean I need to continue making sales but I just don't like the idea of exposing sensitive information. Apparently its to comply with EU anti-money laundering regulations.

I'd just bite the bullet then. :huh

Thanks, it makes me feel better about it that you'd say that given your extensive history with ebay and paypal matters.

Yeah, I initially flipped out having to give them my SSN (U.S. personal ID number) for a PayPal Business Mastercard, but it's part of the cost of doing business.

Thats one thing I don't envy about you guys getting to watch it a day before me - you've to sit through the ****ing ads.

Ads are the reason I don't bother watching 'TV' anymore, I just find them completely intolerable now.

Thats one thing I don't envy about you guys getting to watch it a day before me - you've to sit through the ****ing ads.

Ads are the reason I don't bother watching 'TV' anymore, I just find them completely intolerable now.

Yet, without them, we wouldn't be enjoying The Walking Dead whatsoever.

Commercials are for pee pee breaks and doing other things. I can get alot done while watching TV just by doing things during the commercials. :lol

And I don't mind them either because there are times when they tell you of other programs or new products. So....I don't complain. And like Nam said, they help pay for the programming.

Commercials are for pee pee breaks and doing other things. I can get alot done while watching TV just by doing things during the commercials. :lol

And I don't mind them either because there are times when they tell you of other programs or new products. So....I don't complain. And like Nam said, they help pay for the programming.

In Ireland theres a lot more time-outs than I need in just a 1-hour time frame. And my understanding is theres even more of them in the US. I'd turn into the Hulk if had to watch one of my favourite shows on first broadcast....actually that'd be cool.

Punk is dead. :mad:

The bad thing I believe it would have to be Danzig to sanction that. When Glenn and Jerry went to court in the 90's over the copyright issues etc I know that Danzig got to keep the copyrights of all their old music but Jerry gets a cut of all the merchandise and is allowed to continue making music under the Misfits name. Although I think things have cooled between them as of late. I think. :lol

Back