Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that I fell behind on a few figures from the GI Joe 1:6 line over the past 6 months...but those figures remained in stock...until now, two weeks before I would have been able to get them, Sideshow offers a great free figure deal and the two that I need sell out.

Thanks, Sideshow!

:lol

The bad thing I believe it would have to be Danzig to sanction that. When Glenn and Jerry went to court in the 90's over the copyright issues etc I know that Danzig got to keep the copyrights of all their old music but Jerry gets a cut of all the merchandise and is allowed to continue making music under the Misfits name. Although I think things have cooled between them as of late. I think. :lol

Even if he okay'd it, I'd say Von ****** completely destroyed the Misfits trying to commercialize them. So it's more just a nail in the coffin.

The fact that I fell behind on a few figures from the GI Joe 1:6 line over the past 6 months...but those figures remained in stock...until now, two weeks before I would have been able to get them, Sideshow offers a great free figure deal and the two that I need sell out.

Thanks, Sideshow!

:lol

picture.php
[/IMG]​

nah I think alot of you and the media misrepresent duhrian, this is one of my favorite wafers for guilty pleasure snacking and why it gets such a bad rep is beyond my suggestion

kisabird_051910_durian.jpg

^^^^ The one thing this guy WON'T eat is walnuts of all things. :lol

I always found that to be funny. He would eat all this disgusting stuff but can't take walnuts? :cuckoo:

so people eat a fruit that smells and tastes like fart? wtf :cuckoo:

Yeah, lots of those raw food Berkeley hippies love it. I see them scarfing it down in absolute bliss. It smells like a mixture of rotten onions, farts and gasoline. That's the best way to describe it. It's really hard to explain. :lol

I always found that to be funny. He would eat all this disgusting stuff but can't take walnuts? :cuckoo:

Yeah, lots of those raw food Berkeley hippies love it. I see them scarfing it down in absolute bliss. It smells like a mixture of rotten onions, farts and gasoline. That's the best way to describe it. It's really hard to explain. :lol

I once heard Durian referred to as "the taste from heaven with the smell from hell"...

Back