Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked my emails this morning and discovered in my spam catcher that I had won a contest that I entered back in October. "Please respond in 72 hours with your shipping info". :crying

Checked my emails this morning and discovered in my spam catcher that I had won a contest that I entered back in October. "Please respond in 72 hours with your shipping info". :crying

Oh man, that sucks. Was it a Sideshow contest?

Oh no! Was it something really great? Respond to it anyway and see what happens.

At the end of October I gave my wife a new iPad. She left it at a doctor's office sometime this morning, didn't realize her mistake until this evening after close. She thinks she left it in the waiting room or on the front desk. Good luck with that being around tomorrow.

600 bucks, adios.

At the end of October I gave my wife a new iPad. She left it at a doctor's office sometime this morning, didn't realize her mistake until this evening after close. She thinks she left it in the waiting room or on the front desk. Good luck with that being around tomorrow.

600 bucks, adios.

You never know, it might still be there. Call first thing in the morning.

600 bucks, adios.

ahhh man..I bet she feels horrible. Hopefully, an honest person will find it and turn it in.

I one time had a signed blank check (not even a name on it). I had some errands to run for my boss and then needed to deliver the check for her to a caregiver for her weekly wages. While I was running errands, the check fell out of my wallet. :horror I was horrified. Thankfully, someone turned it in to the sales clerk and I was able to pick it up later that day. The idea that someone could have filled in any amount on that check and tried to cash it sickened me. I had immediately put a stop payment on the check as soon as I noticed it was missing...but was told by the bank there was no guarantee it would not be cashed. If it was..we would then need to fill out a fraud report. What a headache this could have become. There are good people out there - and I hope it was one of them that found your wife's iPad.

Slap him in his gob with a pancake, Jen!

Or maybe I'll slap him with a grapefruit! I'll eat the pancakes. :D :lol

public-enemy-number-one.jpg

Last edited:
Back