Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm certain there are a large group of effeminate tween boys who voted. Ask Blackmask/Werewolf Beast who he voted for.

okay my votes
FAVORITE MOVIE: Spiderman, FAVORITE COMEDIC TV ACTRESS: Jane Lynch FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR: Channing Tatum FAVORITE DRAMATIC TV ACTOR Ian Somerhalder (of course) FAVORITE MOVIE ICON Susan Sarandon FAVORITE ACTION MOVIE STAR Chris Evans

okay my votes
FAVORITE MOVIE: Spiderman, FAVORITE COMEDIC TV ACTRESS: Jane Lynch FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR: Channing Tatum FAVORITE DRAMATIC TV ACTOR Ian Somerhalder (of course) FAVORITE MOVIE ICON Susan Sarandon FAVORITE ACTION MOVIE STAR Chris Evans

So I'm guessing the awards were on the Bravo network?

I'm certain there are a large group of effeminate tween boys who voted. Ask Blackmask/Werewolf Beast who he voted for.

tumblr_lhgljgCild1qdmt83o1_400.gif

Ski

Halo 4.

Well...hate's a bit strong...but I don't like it.

It's just...so dull. And everything is so needlessly hard, it becomes boring. The story was insane in what it was trying to do. And I mean that in the worst way possible.

I missed when this series was half Aliens and Half Star Wars. Now it's just....bull****.

I read one book. And I'm going to just read one book. I never need to read another one, and they shouldn't require me to do so to understand what the **** was going on.

But even then, most of it was a retread anyway. Evil talky villian comes to destroy the earth. Yey. Couldn't think of anything else? Hell, the entire game looks like Tron Legacy, which I found to be slightly off putting.

And the music. Holy ****. Why the **** did they change the music to this generic garbage? There came points where I had to put Halo music on just to get through a level, because, i'm sorry, the music made those games. No matter what was going on, you blast that Halo theme up to 11, and I'll take down every single living thing on the map.

That being said, I enjoyed the cinematics, the ending was fairly good, but it needed to be ALL Jen Taylor. SHE is Cortana. NO ONE ELSE IS CORTANA. Period. You ****ers.

Meh. I got so bored I just watched the rest of the game. Finished the story, and called it a night. Halo ended at Reach. And that's where it will stay.

Multiplayer is all the same anyway, so judging the game on that would be useless.

Drinking through the top layer of water that once was ice in my glass of drank. lol

Back