Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say it, but I think there need to be limits on who's allowed to breed. Trash people fighting, and there's the poor six-year-old who's taking it all in and getting involved. Unless he gets adopted into a good family, you're looking at a future convict.

The only limits anyone needs are the requirements of survival. If you don't have to support your kids yourself, you can have as many as you like. The dumb people outbreed the smart because we support them.

The figure looks like a purple man in a shower curtain.

8ZtZY3n.jpg

Rain. I'm sick of it. Every single day. Tonight they're predicting very heavy rain with flooding. This is why I hate summer in Ohio.

It's still better than a drought :lol. The flooding on the other hand, yeesh.

It's still better than a drought :lol. The flooding on the other hand, yeesh.

With the exception of farmers, droughts don't cause as much damage in my area. We have so much water sources here that during severe dry times, we supply the surrounding towns.

In NYC, when there are long stretches of no rain in summer, we're always told to ration water. The restaurants don't even give complimentary glasses of water unless you ask for it. Then, it's pretty annoying when I see neighborhood kids opening up the fire hydrants and flooding the streets...

In NYC, when there are long stretches of no rain in summer, we're always told to ration water. The restaurants don't even give complimentary glasses of water unless you ask for it. Then, it's pretty annoying when I see neighborhood kids opening up the fire hydrants and flooding the streets...

That's the trouble when the only parent they have don't give a ****.

Ah those were the days in NYC, Bronx and/or Brooklyn to be exact. We kids got nothing to do and no where to go except for the stinking grass worn, partially stagnant flooded water we call as a city park. Then a miracle happen, someone opened a fire hydrant and we can all play/shower. Either that or make a hand made wooden sling that is better than the store version and practice shooting birds. Or roam the city for those discarded fruit trees, for apples, peaches, etc. If we're lucky enough, we get those fool who plant fruit trees in their front yard, muahahahhahaa.

Bottle fly, butterfly... Sometimes I really hate this language.

At least birds aren't called plumage flies. :lol

Back